Dumbest crazy YEARBOOK experience ever...talking demonic snake silenced by Witness!!

by Witness 007 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cantleave
    cantleave
    I can turn invisible, you know. But only when people aren't looking.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So.....this exempliary brother is walking down the road and hears a commotion. He learns that inside the house is a man with powerful magic. He has a snake that actually talks! not just that but gives greetings and in foreign tongues. What he do? Does he run away fast? After all, conversing with what is obviously a Demon is going to make Jehovah VERY SAD with him?

No, this zealous boy runs inside to see the Demon ..but his magic is stronger than the demon's and the snake is muted ....Isn't that wonderful.

The moral of the story is that J W's have nothing to fear from demons (except little plastic toys from the supermarket that nobody believes are real - those ones we have to flee from !)

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Well that's just funny. A dub walks in a house and sees a snake that doesn't talk, LOL, and concludes that his presence prevents it from talking. LOL OMG, I am giggling out loud here!

I went into a house once, and none of the pictures floated and no Smurfs ran about. I concluded that Jehovah's spirit was with me and kept everything quiet.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a great deal more demon activity in Africa than any other continent? I've read so many demon accounts in the literature, and so many of them come from Africa. Africa is a very scary continent!

• fugue
    fugue

I think Haiti and the Dominican Republic have more demons per capita than Africa. Demons love that little island.

• rebel8
    rebel8

This thread is hilarious

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit