Any conspiracy theories you're convinced has some truth to it?

by MC RubberMallet 78 Replies latest jw friends

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

I do.

1) New World Order

2) Weapons testing

3) Surveillance, espionage, and intelligence agencies

4) DTV has 'big brother' status

5) Many diseases have man-made origins

6) Governments spread these diseases

7) Big Pharma concealing cures for conditions and diseases

8) Illuminati

9) Space landing

10) 9/11

• Londo111
    Londo111

The older i get, the more crazy these ideas become to me.

BTW--I'm a fan of your dumping the Society's secret documentation. Keep it up!

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

LOL. Thanks!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Daylight savings time is in place to cover up a failed experiment in time travel.

• James Brown
    James Brown

This is like baiting for criticism.

Having lived for 59 years, I dont believe the media.

I finished out my working career with the government. I have no doubt they manipulate

and decieve the media, I was part of it.

Based on books I have read and life I have observed I believe there is truth to

1 A new world order.

2 many diseases have man made origins.

3 The Illuminati.

4 911

On 911 any one who doesnt think 911 was a government job by Bush and Chaney

I cant even comprehend your thought process or the world you live in.

I'm not going to respond or argue with you. But there is so much evidence and resources showing

it was an inside job

About the space landing, I'm on the fence. We seem to have the technology to go to the moon.

We may have went but I think the event the public saw was rigged and staged in Hollywood.

• designs
    designs

More than 1 shooter of JFK

• baltar447
    baltar447

JFK: official story highly unlikely, suspect it was a hit.

911: either inside job or they allowed it to happen to create more powers for goverment and make lots of $$$$.

Globalism: Yes, not really certain how much illuminati stuff really plays into that though. May just be familes in power trying to do what they think the world needs, screw the common people.

Diseases: I've been wanting to read this book: http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Marys-Monkey-Cancer-Causing-Assassination/dp/0977795306/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339003491&sr=8-1 , goes into some of that as well as the JFK conspriracy.

• j dubb
    j dubb

After coming around to critical thinking in the last couple years, my belief in a lot of fringe stuff has greatly decreased.

Bigfoot, Loch Ness monster, Roswell, Area 51, health quackery, the less nutty alien theories, etc. etc.

There are definately 'secret' societies; groups like Bilderberg, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, which are pretty documented at this point. The question is, what are the real purposes of these groups? Reading about them from non-fringe/conspiracy sources is interesting. I recommend the writeups/podcasts done by Skeptoid on these.

It is quite possible the members of some of these groups have fringe/alien/satanism/whatever beliefs themselves, or that there are secret groups within these societies that practice things not known to the general members.

• Nambo
    Nambo

911, In Italys top newspaper, the Italian Prime Minister stated that every intelligence agency know Mossad did 911, dont forget what it says about Babylon the Great, in her skirts, all the blood etc.

Dont forget 7/7 either, if you Google Peter Power exercise and Peter Power BBC Panorama, you might be in for a suprise, once again re the Tube bombing "exercise", Peter Power said, "I cannot tell you but there are a lot of Israeli banks in the area.

Now, I post the following just in case, hopefully its not a statement of intent like the BBC Panorama programme, but just their sick imagination, its from the Rockefeller Foundations web site, a 54 page PDF, just scroll down to page 34 and read the first 10 lines.

http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/bba493f7-cc97-4da3-add6-3deb007cc719.pdf

As for the New World Order, how can you even call it a conspiracy theory?, every one in Power, even the Pope, is saying we need a New World Order, its on the back of the dollar and its in the Bible.

I work in Government and have had it confirmed by somebody rather high up, that they, (they including the person I was talking too), want a One world Government, the person then proceeded to give me all the wonderfull reasons why this was a good thing, no more wars etc, I should have replied, "what if the person runnung this world government is called Hitler or Stalin, then whose going to stop him?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Yes.

1) New World Order - Bilderberg Group - Illuminati - Bankers own the world and control it.

2) 9/11 - Inside job related to #1.

3) JFK - inside job related to #1.

4) Chemtrails - HAARP - AIDS - see #1.\

5) Concentration camps all over USA to hold and detain American citizens when they accelerate the push for #1.

6) Iran tension/possible war - see #1. In fact, include "Arab Spring" with this.

7) Iraq/Afghan war = Oil. See #1.

8) there are many more conspiracies out there that are not conspiracies, actualities.

The American people are no longer the home of the brave, land of the free. In fact the whole world is moving towards globalism. Do not trust mainstream media as they are all backed by the globalists themselves. Look up Ted Turner's affiliations, Rockefeller, Disney, The Crown (UK Monarchy is all a part of it). The real news comes from underground and independant movements, the information is out there, you just have to look for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit