New Sparlock (TM) action figure collectibles? Ideas.

by AnnOMaly 21 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

The only collectibles should be the members of the GB.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Shocklock. Comes with his own taser to be used against freaked out JW parents who try to throw Sparlock or any of Sparlock's buddies in the trash.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Shamlock, the short irish red head dude with a bucket full of gold coins...he's the money man.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Shuttlecock: Sparlock's badminton wizard pal

• Hermano
    Hermano

LOL @ Timebandit. Stupid, but funny.

• cedars
    cedars

Seriously, has anyone looked into getting Sparlock produced as an actual action figure?

I bet there's tonnes of companies in China that would queue up to make them for next to nothing.

Obviously, we don't want Sparlock to be the cause of worker mistreatment in some dodgy sweat shop, but if a reputable company can be found, why not? I'm sure he would sell...

Cedars

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Enemy:

Fraudalock - Sparlock's evil uncle, has powers to pull numbers out of his ass and attack at will

Rudafulk - Loud, drunken evil wizard from Dubland, mumbles incoherently and guards the sacred gateway to the underworld. Powers vary on the level of intoxication.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Timelock . . . Sparlock's little known apprentice.

Charged with ensuring all WTS's numerous prophecies fail . . . he holds an enviable 100% sucess rate.

• Pistoff
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Funny suggestions, folks. I particularly like Airlock, Shamlock and Timelock. Yep, we need a dragon figure (red?) but it needs to be spelled Lockness to keep with the theme. Perhaps also have a monkey figure called Hoolock - any ideas on his role?

The only collectibles should be the members of the GB.

One of my kids suggested that they should be marketed as a separate Bobblehead range. I cannot imagine where he gets his irreverence from ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit