My Sparlock T is here----BUT

by NewChapter 49 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

Don't listen to her, she has man hands!! Really big man hands!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yes u have woman hands becuase u r a ....woman. But they look like man hands

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ain't nothing wrong in having big hands. My fingers are longer than my hubby's.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I DON'T HAVE BIG HANDS! LOL

Noni, you will pay.

• noni1974
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

thank god you're talking aboput your fingers Jonesy. BTW, man hands aren't bad for a woman, depending what circles u run in. Lo la, lololola, lolola, She talks like a woman and walks like a man......

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh that looks horrid. Can't we request for them to make the tshirt according to what is displayed on the website? I was going to order, but now, I don't know...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Sparlock's spirit is evil.

This is further evidence of said evil. Do not, I reapeat, DO NOT order the t-shirts. They are infested in demons!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Leolaia---they said they will fix it and send me another one. I guess it happens sometimes with black t's. I'll let you know how it goes. It shouldn't happen with other colors---but black was my only option, so we couldn't just change the color of the T.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well Wha my feet are bigger than his too but my lady parts are all accounted for and normal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit