My Sparlock T is here----BUT

by NewChapter 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sparlock Concrete Blocks should keep that music in their videos, but have sexy ladies building the walls. Then the ladies rinse the dust and sweat off. I think that could contribute to a recovery in the construction industry.

• Deceived
    Deceived

Great that they will fix the Tshirt BOOBOO and ship another one. I was excited about getting it so hope mine isn't blurry so I can wear it right away lol.

It's hard to believe it's only been a little over a week since Sparlock was introduced to us all.
    Velvet

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Velvet! The same velvet from werewolf? I didn't know that was your name.

• Deceived
    Deceived

Yes I am Velvet from the Werewolf games ;-) I used to be Velvet here and then lost my password and could not get anyone to help me or answer my request for it so I had to renew my membership here (which took a year to get them to do it) and I couldn't use Velvet cause it was already in use LOL.

I got my Sparlock Tshirt today.....It was the same as yours New Chapter, Sparlock is all dark and all I can see is a little greyish on him with blue eyes, its not like the picture on the order page. Like you said I called them and they are sending a replacement out free of charge. I am just wondering though if its a problem getting the colors for the wizard on the shirt.

The shirt is good quality but the size chart wasn't right so I had to order a size larger this time. This one is too tight as I like them loose. I ordered 1x which is XL I guess, it said the model wearing the 1X in the size chart page was 5 ft 11 and 185 lbs. I am 5 ft 7 and 160 lbs, and the 1X is tight. Grrrrrrrrr maybe my boobs are too big. Anyway I ordered the next size up and a new Wizard. I am just telling you all this so you know that their sizing is not generous so order a size bigger if you don't like it tight. And make sure they have the Black tee shirt wizard problem fixed or order it in another color.

• TD
    TD

--Just wanted to say that I got a black Sparlock T-shirt today that's pristine. No problems at all.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

The dark Sparlock is kind of cool- maybe Sparlock's evil twin?

• Deceived
    Deceived

That's good to know that the black Tshirt is ok now, YAY.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Just ROn and I ordered shirts. His is fine but mine came out like New Chapter's. Both his and mine are black - weird. I'll deal with getting mine fixed when I get home from Memphis tomorrow

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I agree Velvet. I ordered a 1x which I expected was going to be too big---but I prefer loose over tight----and with T's it is so hard to tell. It fit perfectly---which means they do run small. I just lucked out because I went big. So word to women---order one size larger!

NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I JUST GOT MY REPLACEMENT SHIRT. IT'S PERFECT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit