How can the anthony morris the turd

by therevealer 39 Replies latest jw friends

• therevealer
    therevealer

Okay then GLander == I didn't notice AND didn't know you can even do that. LOL

• solomon
    solomon

and apparently he doesn't like going in field service

• cedars
    cedars

Does anyone else consider if HIGHLY PRETENTIOUS that Anthony Morris insists on adding "III" to the end of his name? Bear in mind that Governing Body members are supposed to be the most humble guys on the planet, i.e. "he who is last shall be first" and all that. How can someone who believes his family heritage makes him some kind of royalty be a truly humble person?

Cedars

• sizemik
    sizemik

i'm a little disappointed by the explanation of the thread title . . .

I was imagining that "Morrissing the turd" was a new catch-phrase.

As in . . .

"I'm better prepared for Armageddon than you are" . . .

"Aw c'mon man, . . . you're just Morrissing the turd!

• flipper
    flipper

I better bump this " Tony the Turd " thread up for $hits & giggles. Lightens things up with all the sad Sparlock threads going on. Peace & love to you all, Mr. Flipper

• cofty
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't think he saw action. Why? Well my Dad did in Korea. He saw bodies blown apart and he was almost as well a few times. Why do I beleive my Dad and not this Otter chaser? The fact that he is so loose about it. My Dad never got passed a few sentences into a story. It was way to real, even 40 years later. Anyone who gets up and sticks out his chest about witnessing dead bodies blown apart all over the place. Is quite frankly, full of shit

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I had a boyfriend who was a Vietnam vet and he was the same way about it Wha.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Wha happened

You make a very great point my dad was also in Korea and he was totally shell shocked from what he saw, there was no way he would have ever gotten on a stage and bragged about seeing body parts everywhere. I remember one of his stories he told about seeing some young children being killed in front of him, it was the first time I had ever seen him cry. I was about ten years old at the time. He only told that story once in front of me, I never heard it again, it was just too much for him to even talk about in front of friends.

Also my husband was in Vietnam and he does not believe me when I have related what Tony the 3 trud said. My husband said no one who had been in Vietnam would ever talk about the war that way, so he feels it is just apostates making things up that Tony could not be so crass and rude. But my husband also still believes all the lies.

LITS

• elderelite
    elderelite

My grandfather was in ww2. Same as has been described here. He became a dubbie late in life and would NEVER speak of it. Only in very somber moments and only in bare terms, vauge 'war is hell' type terms.... This clown saw a few stallon movies and thinks hes a vet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit