How can the anthony morris the turd

by therevealer 39 Replies latest jw friends

• therevealer
    therevealer

being a vietnam vet work out. born in 1950 means he would have been right in the middle years of the conflict.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Just shows that if you start partaking of the emblems, the sky's the limit for your theocratic career.

Of course they consider most of the other partakers to be fraudulent, emotional or clinging to worldly customs.

George

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm still trying to get my mind around the title of this thread

• therevealer
    therevealer

Anthony Morris III - GB member born in 1950.

• flipper
    flipper

" How can the Anthony Morris the turd " ??

O.K. Wha Happened ? - I'll take a stab at the meaning of the thread title as well. I'm puzzled just like you.

My take is Anthony Morris certainly revealed himself to be a " turd " when he gave a very self righteous talk either last year or in 2010 at a district convention when he claimed , and I quote, " I've seen what otter destruction occurs and have experienced death and seen dead bodies around me , so I'll be more prepared for Armageddon than many Witnesses. " I swear to God on my mothers future grave he stated something to this effect in his talk. Someone posted this a couple years ago on JWN . Just a wee bit arrogant, you think ?

So the thread title could either be that or new light revealing that Anthony Morris's turds are more spiritually enlightened than most rank & file JW's turds. I don't know- just taking stabs in the dark here. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• elderelite
    elderelite

I just spit out my tea reading flippers post

• Glander
    Glander

I've seen what otter destruction occurs and have experienced death and seen dead bodies around me , so I'll be more prepared for Armageddon than many Witnesses

what happened to the poor otters? Jesus can't they leave the little critters alone? So, he worked in a Tyson chicken processing plant? Will Armageddon smell that bad?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He fought in Vietnam?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Otters?

You wouldn't believe all the beaver Tony the Turd saw in 'Nam!

• flipper
    flipper

ELDERELITE- Glad I could accomadate you bro. Peace.

GLANDER - You asked " What happened to the poor otters ? " Obviously they got too close to Anthony Morris when he was a soldier. He probably nailed them with his ouzi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit