How can the anthony morris the turd

by therevealer 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

....he just thinks of something else and swallows.

• finally awake
    finally awake

My father was in Vietnam. I think he was born around 1949 or so - I know he's several years younger than my mom, who was born in late 1943. So it doesn't seem at all unlikely that Mr. Morris the Turd could havve been in Vietnam.

• flipper
    flipper

I bet Anthony Morris's turds are still spread out all across Vietnam - although in a mummified state at present. He made his mark back then. Now he and the other 6 GB members are spewing out dishonest , gross " spiritual turds " of enormous proportions. Truly sickening

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

There were 7 years left in the war when he was 18. He could very well have served.

• therevealer
    therevealer

I must apologize - read it like this. How can the anthony morris the turd being in vietnam work out. I find that when an overly long title is used it also causes confusion. Anyways . . i was reading an old post and it included the info about anthony that he served in vietnam. So I got to wondering how this guy born in 1950 could serve in the armed forces, pioneer, have and raise two kids, and still come to be a gb (which would require his cluing in to his being annointed). The part of the tour in vietnam is especially puzzling. wt cd says "Brother Morris entered the pioneer service in 1971 in the United States." Seems to have crammed alot into 21 years.

• life is to short
    life is to short

They drafted the kids at the age of 18 years old. So like one poster said Anthony Morris could have been on a Huey smoking a dubbie when Jehovah looked down from Heaven and said there is the man I want to lead my people.

No seriously if he was drafted or in listed at the start of his turning 18 he could easily be out at the age of 20 plus months. His wife could have started to study and he found the LORD as soon as he departed his Huey and bingo he is in with Jehovah and pioneering at 21 and well on his way to his current top dog place leading Jehovah's people now.

LITS
    PS Flipper loved your post.

• flipper
    flipper

THE REVEALER- Thanks for the clarification. Some of us were confused ( including myself ). Good point you make about Morris cramming a lot into 21 years ! Did he convert to JWism right after getting out of Vietnam at age 19 or 20 or something ? Must have been shell shocked from the war and needed to join a controlling environment like Jehovah's Witnesses after getting out of the military ! Jumping from one frying pn into another fire I guess ? Crazy guy

• flipper
    flipper

I just have to say I love Breakfast of Champions coined name for him " Tony the Turd ". I'm laughing as I write this ! Much better than " Mr. Morris the Turd ". Sounds more poetic with a better ring to it ! Just saying

• Glander
    Glander

Nobody notices when I change the thread titles...lol

• flipper
    flipper

GLANDER- I got your point. I thought it was really funny ! I wonder if we can get a thread about " turds " to grow as big as the Sparlock threads ? Especially when it concerns GB members ? LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit