Any reaction from active JW's about the Sparlock training video?

by UnConfused 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I wonder if they would even think to consider that it could have been leaked from amongst the R&F who already went to the convention? I'm curious if they would even consider that there are hundreds of moles in their midst...

• Ding
    Ding

When you're into mind control you don't have to be good.

The vast majority of JWs will think whatever the GB tells them to.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Honestly,I don't think they give it all much thought like we do. It will be released as planned. Only Witnesses with children,grandchildren,will be interested in viewing it.

They're all in their own little world.

• shamus100
    shamus100

They will just gobble it down like guppies. If they can handle overlapping generations, this is nothing.

They're brainwashed.

Of course this will be the breaking point for some, but so is a lot of nonsense the publishing corporation puts out. I really must say though, this is kind of a new low... :D It's so bad it's hard to believe all right. But what do you expect from old men with no education that live in a bubble world?

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I find it hysterical that JWs are thinking it's an apostate prank. Folks have been emailing it to family still in, JWs on youtube, etc. There are many that refuse to believe it's from the WT, despite being shown the cover and the WT brand.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Now that is going to be funny, Blond-moment.

Shamus - "wishing he was a fly on the wall"

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

I'm sure the DVD won't be pulled. How could it be since it's already been released? But I do think they will try to cover their asses once again by spewing some crap about how apostates are twisting things around, just like their father the Devil, to make the vid and the oh so beloved, God appointed GB look bad. We all know the truth...no help is needed to make THEIR vid look bad...they accomplished that ALL by themselves. Schmos...

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

How long before there is a report of demonic activity connected to the Sharlock video? Ha, now THAT would be funny!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I was thinking something along the lines that it was true but Satan also appears as a light blah blah blah

• JeffT
    JeffT

I agree that pulling it would be a costly admission of an epic fail. However I remember when "God's Kingdom of 1000 Years" came out and a few months later everybody got some replacement pages to fix a problem they found in the book. I don't remember anybody getting worked up about it. Maybe they'll just get a message not to watch it for often - which assumes that anybody is watching it to begin with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit