A truly mind boggling experience

by Iamallcool 66 Replies latest social relationships

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

I think your being pretty shallow to loose interest in someone otherwise awesome over something like that .

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Iamallcool I think you should come witha Health Warning lol.

Loz x

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

A truly mind boggling suggestion.

Ask her

Maybe it is her fake home that she brings guys home to when she wants to get rid of them or at least weed out the shallow ones.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Can you let me have her number

• wasblind
    wasblind

Iamallcool,

are you ASILENTONE ?????

The description you used to descibe where she lived, was very demeaning

your whole mindset was

that's not all cool

• rebel8
    rebel8

Just to ensure we are all talking about the same type of living situation--this is in a working class area on the lower socioeconomic scale, an older home. Not next to a crackhouse? Not infested with rats or something? Safe, clean?

• Deceived
    Deceived

Oh is he kidding, judging someone by where they live. Get back to the basics of life ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZeYDBY4fw&feature=g-like

• wasblind
    wasblind

Seems to me that he's sayin' that people on the lower part of the socioeconomic scale is considered as trash

I wish he could make it clear to us all , as to how much money would count one as " worthy "

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She paid you a compliment by inviting you back to her place. If you had this attitude upon entering her place I would say you blew it. Hopefully she doesn't go out with you again or invite you back.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Maybe it's her way of weeding out the dudes who are looking for a sugar momma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit