A truly mind boggling experience

by Iamallcool 66 Replies latest social relationships

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

To the OP: you blew it. You found a smart, lovely woman who is not hung up on material possessions. You found a woman who is happy to live within or below her means during these times of financial uncertainty. You found a woman who has probably spent her next 15 years disposable income on her education and no matter how good her job pays, a PHD and two BA's or Masters is gonna mean some loan repayments. She is not pretending they don't exist and she is working to pay them off. You found a smart, conscientious, fiscally wise woman and you dumped her for not living in a nice enough home.

You are a flipping doofus. You know how many men would value(and snatch up) a woman who was not likely to chuck everything for a new pair of shoes or a fancy kitchen remodel?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Wow, thats a shame since she must have already passed the police check you would have done before you considered dating her...LOL

lamallcool, do you want to be alone for the rest of your life? Seriously man. If a mobile home is all you have to concern you about this woman...WTF? I agree with what others have said. If she has student loans she is very frugal and trying to pay off debt....I guess you are looking for a spender........next....

YOur check list is looking good.

• police check
    • sex offender register
    • lots of debt and wanting to get more
    • flash house
  • sizemik
    sizemik

Don't knock mobile homes dude . . . I'm hoping to trade-up to one soon.

This tin shed's too small for 9 people . . . and we're sick of the dirt floor.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

A mobile home is a good solution for some people, especially if they are unable to maintain a house but still want a yard, which usually isn't conducive in apartment living.

• snowbird
    snowbird

My niece and her hubby raised 3 wonderful kids in a double wide mobile home.

The middle child (girl) is in medical school.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    A truly mind boggling experience

Indeed, unfortunately.

• jam
    jam

bedrooms 2, bath 1 ---$535.000.00

Bedroom 2 baths 2 baths------$865.000.00

Ocean view. Guess what, Mobile homes, Malibu Calif.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee @Twitch.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

snowbird, she does not live in double wide home, thats the difference, her home is way too small and very old.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Wow, a single wide mobile home! Maybe your PHd used to do volunteer work in a less affluent country and she has a different perspective of what is necessary and important in a home than you do. One person does not need a double wide.

See, if you told me that this smart beautiful woman was debt free with a high income, had 3 kids(with plenty of child support) and chose to live in Watts, then I wouldn't think you were a doofus. You have said nothing that indicates unsafe or unsanitary conditions, merely humble and simple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit