I didn't get to play School Sports :-( ...did you?

by tresdecu 33 Replies latest jw friends

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Watching sunday night football...having a few gin and tonics...damn, I totally could have made it to the NFL. I'm still pissed...

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i got to run track for my freshman year. best time i had in an ugly ugly childhood.

i played in the band and was supposed to be in the marching band that year as well.

couldn't do marching band, that year was nothing but patriotic themes.

after that freshman year, i bounced from hs to hs, wasn't allowed to run track and of course could't play in the band or orchestra.

all downhill from there

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I smoked weed and partied during High School, got that out of my system and headed for college. No high school sports unless you count who could burn the biggest bud with one hit.

Power-hitters (The plastic mustard container with a "joint" holder built in.) Water-bong, cooling that fat skunk weed bud down.

Stupid pipes we made in welding shop, not as cool as the cermaic pipes I was suspended for. Where the best place to get good weed seeds from, I am thinking of growing some good stuff with my hydroponic equipment.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Yeah, I resent not being allowed to play sports too. Would have made for great memories. A few people I went to school with and hung out with played in the NFL. The WT seems to enjoy taking the joy out of young people's lives. Its like they sit in a boardroom meeting thinking of ways to make life miserable for a kid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit