The significance of Sparlock

by botchtowersociety 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Sparlock means different things for different people. For me personally it means truth and justice, both in danger of ending up in the bin in this current times.

• biblecheck
  • Glander
    Glander

Since Senator Arlen Sparlock just passed on today maybe we should have a moment of silence....................OK, that's good.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it still makes me laugh -- that and the masturbation for the deaf video. That organization is so far from reality, it's a joke.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Cool vid, BibleCheck.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Yeah, great job on the video, biblecheck: it's the best I've seen on YouTube as a critique of the Sparlock issue.

It was factually-based, non-biased, and focused on the important elements delivered without hyperbole, rancor or unhinged ranting to demonize the WTBTS. It was all done in a clear, concise manner, with each point made for a specific reason: that's very hard to do (esp in such a short time), but you pulled it off!

I dare say lurker JWs will find your studied, calm approach to be much harder to dismiss, since you're using a "nothing but the facts" approach with impeccable logic on display.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

marking for later ...

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Sparlock is like some sort of mascot for the dissident JW movement. He's gained his own following.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

That's true. A lot of people ordered Sparlock-T-shirts!

I wonder if there will be T-shirts with the sign language man from the masturbation video!

• 5go
    5go

They must think that there is a poor Chinese worker charged with making sure that each toy is demonicaly possesed before it leaves the factory.

Poor guy must of got demoted from QC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit