The significance of Sparlock

by botchtowersociety 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wow Botch,

That OP was deep

• caliber
    caliber

Botch agreed..... to kill imagination is to kill individualized hopes and dreams ....to kill ones spirit & to create nothing but self-doubt

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

Einstein

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.”

• Gayle
    Gayle

Even in the dvd, it showed Caleb initially having fun, light and energetic, as a child should be. Then, being scolded about a toy & making 'J' sad, Caleb's whole demeanor was sad, down-trodden sad, crushed, defeated. Then, he lightened up to go bike riding. He is setup for this "roller coaster" JW ride all through his precious youth. Criticizing a child over every little thing, berating him, being demanding, will only exasperate him and damage him/her with time. It can create anger and/or depression in the child to last a long time.

• bigmac
    bigmac

no no no no--every body knows the governing body are experts at bringing up children.

• TD
    TD

Why is Mr Morris' tie and pocket square the exact same color as Sparlock?

--I'm sure there's some significance to that!

• caliber
    caliber

Criticizing a child over every little thing, berating him, being demanding, will only exasperate him and damage him/her with time. It can create anger and/or depression in the child to last a long time.
    ~~~~ Gayle

The human body can bear immeasurable pain and yet recover.

Wounds can heal.

But once your spirit is broken, everything falls apart.

Palden Gyatso

You are now ready to be a robot ... an outward force will now drive you !!!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Botch, you nailed it! The video is all about doing what makes Jahthe GB happy. Good children must not act like children.

Did you notice this? It wasn't about good and bad. It wasn't about what makes mommy and daddy happy--they don't matter--only obeying the Watchtower is important!

• Gayle
    Gayle

I would like to know about Mr. Morris's kids..weren't there two sons?,, was one or both at Bethel? where are they?

• Pig
    Pig

Botch I used your decription in one of my videos. It was perfect

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

True, all too true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit