The significance of Sparlock

by botchtowersociety 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

The Watchtower has depicted Sparlock as a commercial plastic toy to be thrown into the garbage with impunity.

I submit to you all that he is something far greater.

Sparlock represents all the hopes and dreams of JW children everywhere. He is the magic of childhood. He is dreams and imagination. Sparlock is infinite possibilities. As a gift from another child, Sparlock is also friendship and fellowship with the rest of humanity.

The JW jackboot has stomped on Sparlock's face for all too many children.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

The video, by the way, is not only to keep children in line, but parents as well. It is a cunning piece of brainwash.

• james_woods
    james_woods

But Sparlock still prevails.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's the use of shame and fear to control and make uniform drones. It's evil.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

They can take away our freedom, but they can never take away our Sparlock!

• botchtowersociety
  • losthobbit
  • lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Caleb, now that you know Jehovah hate's magic, what are you going to do with Sparlock?

Sally, because you 'worldly' people make Jehovah sad, what are you going to do with your friends from school?

John, because you know spending too much time in school makes Jehovah sad, what are you going to do with your education?

Sue, because you know disfellowshipped people make Jehovah sad, what are you going to do with your DF'd mother?

Frank, because you know blood transfusions make Jehovah sad, what are you doing to do with your LIFE?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Jehovah needs Prozac, not enabling.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

"My Bible Lessons" - WT feature for infants 3 and Under

For those that are interested in discussing the broader issues concerning the WT's agenda to indoctrinate children, particularly the very young, I created a related thread addressing the relatively new WT feature "My Bible Lessons". These two page "lessons" which appear in the Public version of the WT about every three months are specifically designed for infants "Age 3 and Under" and their parents.

Caleb of Sparlock fame made his debut in the most recent MBL.

"My Bible Lessons" - WT feature for infants 3 and Under

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit