A message from youtube regarding negative votes on Sparlock videos

by Amelia Ashton 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I don't seem to be making myself clear these days.

There has been so many "dislikes" on Sparlock clips I received a message from youtube.

I asked for people to "like" the videos instead of "dislike" because this will also push the videos to the top of searches and hopefully get more views especially for JWs searching from it .

I am now getting abuse.

Please can people "like" the clips so the balance between like and dislike gets reversed.

TY x

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

We will Amelia, but it hurts to seem to say you like something WT !

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

We "like" the video because it could cause the whole Watchtower Corporation to tumble?

• chicken little
    chicken little

I thought I was helping by pressing dislike, sorry.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Going over there in a minute...

I'll "like" it, because it's dammed funny!! So 'out-of-touch' with reality - especially the reality of childrens' rights and choices nowadays - it's hilarious!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Amelia, I was pissed off by the Guy who told you to shut up - and I was rude to him! I probably made Jehovah sad!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I "like" your comment. Sparlock makes me sad, but I "like" being sad. I will go in and "like" the video. Immediately after, I will speed dial my therapist to resolve the cognitive dissonance I am feeling.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

thats a major flaw in the youtube system, i often dislike videos i see based on content, like for example, if a non-homopobe posts an anti gay video like "hey, isnt this video f'd up?", i will click dislike. now that i know, you can get dinged by youtube, i will have to change how i do it.

thats going to be hard to click like on some videos. maybe i'll just abstain.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Can't....resist....urge to...dislike...

-Sab

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I've Liked it, but it hurt.

Yes. Cognitive dissonance!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit