A message from youtube regarding negative votes on Sparlock videos

by Amelia Ashton 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

They have removed the evidence of my mistreatment. BASTARDS!!!!

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

They're good at cover-ups, dontcha know

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I got a warning from youtube that WTBTS had complained and the vids have all been removed by them.

Hopefully though the damage has been done. What was seen cannot be unseen and there were over 50,000 views in the end on mine and someone else had about 30,000!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Testing

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/43272705" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Can some-one tell me if this works, please.

TY x

• Halo
    Halo

Yes, Caleb abd Sparlock playing on that link. Before it was removed from You tube I showed it to a work mate, "that's cultish" was her response to it.

Thanks for the new link.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

All 4 are up and running on the internet using vimeo now

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

If possible, may I use them on utube?

• steve2
    steve2

Can no longer access the videos on youtube. Removed by order of the copyrighted owner (Watchtower Society). No suprises there.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

What's not to like? It's one of the best anti-cult pisstakes on youtube. And being produced by the Watchtower Cult makes it all the sweeter.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Maybe a (very) short clip could be posted on YouTube. If it's less the 10% of the whole clip then it should stand as fair use of copyright material?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit