OK, I am too old and missing it - but what is this SPARLOCK phenomenon?

by james_woods 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Sparlock needs his own subheading on jwfacts!

Actually, he demands it!!!!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Did Jack Chic become a jw?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Is it true? Could it be possible?

Are sparlock morterless blocks used in the quick build Kingdom Halls in third world countries?

Is Sparlock using his magical powers to construct Kingdom Halls with blocks....WITHOUT MORTER?

Stay tuned for upcoming information about Sparlock

Let the magic begin!

• Magi
    Magi

Hey NewChapter, you had a posting up for making a new god. I think we found one, his name shall be Sparlock! :) lol

• Quandry
    Quandry

I am old and not very computer savvy, so bear with me. I have a question.....what is a meme?

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

A meme ( play/ ' m i? m / ; MEEM ) [ 1 ] ) is "an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture." [ 2 ] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols or practices, which can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals or other imitable phenomena. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate and respond to selective pressures. [ 3 ]

• Quandry
    Quandry

Thanks, interested one.

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

To answer your question I'll hand over to the board's resident experts in memetic theory, Dr. Sheldon Cooper & Dr. Amy Farrah-Fowler...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onVxp40MisI

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I think 'Sparlock' is visually very appealing & marketable, the Borg should copywrite & patent him before Mattel get their hands on him.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Whoever designed the little character should do it as a living!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit