Clueless Attempt at Information Control In New Brochure

by LostGeneration 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

They’re just doing damage control, albeit half-assed.

We all knew this was coming as soon as they started to exploit, I mean make use of the magically elusive internet monster.

You know, what's old is new and what was evil is good, except only their approved version.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well this is fairly pathetic. They actually put a disclaimer asking u to not investigate anyone who has a single complaint against the organization. Well when I shop for anything, and I'm told, "don't look at the competition", that's exactly what I do, look at the competition

• sd-7
    sd-7

Yeah, that's an extremely risky statement to make to a new person. If they actually investigate and find credible, damaging information on their own, then they've identified that sentence as a bold-faced lie. "Hole number two. That's a big one."

mr. glass

--sd-7

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea I wonder who the clueless individual was that wanted that disclaimer added. But it does really show the attitude over in NY. People won't look because we say not to look.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Indeed pretty weak. It's sad but the generally compliant attitude of the JW membership conditions the Watchtower to believe they can get away with making this sort of blatant pontification.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It is eye opening. Imagine looking past that disclaimer and then telling the elders about it

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

It sounds very childish and cultish. They have no clue how they come across to others, do they?

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

They try to control the Internet?!

Bwa-haha-ha...

If only Al Gore was a JW, they may not have this problem today.

Wonder who was responsible for the territory where Al Gore lives in TN. They should have been a little more persistent in the late 80's early 90's to get him onboard.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Some Internet sites have been set up by opposers to spread false information about our organization.

Hmm, care to put your money where your mouth is and name a few?

Didn't think so, pansies.

Then STFU!

• Ding
    Ding

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. The great and powerful Oz has spoken!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit