Peter kicking the apostates DOWN!

by nananana 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nananana
    nananana

Certainly if, after having escaped from the defilements of the world by an accurate knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they get involved again with these very things and are overcome, the final conditions have become worse for them than the first.

21 For it would have been better for them not to have accurately known the path of righteousness than after knowing it accurately to turn away from the holy commandment delivered to them.

22 The saying of the true proverb has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.”

2 Peter 2:20-23

The saddest thing about apostates is that they ALLOWED the cunning deception of false reasoning to take root in their heart thus allowing room for Satanic influence and mental disease. Notice how sad and meaningless their lives have become. Notice how they cling to the same false unscriptural reasoning DESPITE being proven wrong by the Bible. Notice how they are OBSESSED and keep every little tab on the WTBTS move. They claim it is a brainwashing cult yet they continue to read every single one of our articles, attend our DC conventions, read our BOE letters and KM's. Mental disease is a powerful thing!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Glad to see you're enjoying your holiday weekend Nana.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Didn't this Peter guy deny even KNOWING Jesus?

• Twitch
    Twitch

eh, trolling again. Kinda sad actually.

• blondie
    blondie

Peter 2:20-23 (with a little context)

(1 Peter 2:18-25) 18 Let house servants be in subjection to [their] owners with all [due] fear, not only to the good and reasonable, but also to those hard to please. 19 For if someone, because of conscience toward God, bears up under grievous things and suffers unjustly, this is an agreeable thing. 20 For what merit is there in it if, when YOU are sinning and being slapped, YOU endure it? But if, when YOU are doing good and YOU suffer, YOU endure it, this is a thing agreeable with God. 21 In fact, to this [course] YOU were called, because even Christ suffered for YOU, leaving YOU a model for YOU to follow his steps closely. 22 He committed no sin, nor was deception found in his mouth. 23 When he was being reviled, he did not go reviling in return. When he was suffering, he did not go threatening, but kept on committing himself to the one who judges righteously. 24 He himself bore our sins in his own body upon the stake, in order that we might be done with sins and live to righteousness. And “by his stripes YOU were healed.” 25 For YOU were like sheep, going astray; but now YOU have returned to the shepherd and overseer of YOUR souls.

Peter was talking to house servants who perhaps experienced grievous things and suffered unjustly by their owners, even Christian owners, not apostates.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Notice how sad and meaningless their lives have become.

My life has infinitely more meaning now than it did. How many apostates do you know personally nana to make that assumption?

• cantleave
    cantleave

thus allowing room for Satanic influence and mental disease .

I wondered who I should be gtateful for since leaving, my life has been so much better! Now I know it is Satan - praise be to Satan for my lovely mental disease!!!!

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

The only true apostates I know are the G.B. in crooklin land. They are the ones who will receive the heavier judgment from God.

Kojack

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Mentally diseased = mentally free.

If I had to choose between my old JW friends or my new apostate ones I would pick apostates every single time.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hell, if I had to choose between living forever with other robots and dyin' with my apostate friends---I'll go down partyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit