Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 05-27-2012 WT Review (BEHIND)

by blondie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7
    Let

us consider, then, what those things are

and determine how we can avoid focusing

on them.

Yes...let us explain in detail what an elephant is and then figure out how NOT to think about it. Makes sense. I mean, by the time this lesson is over, I've had a thorough discussion about what NOT to think about, and of course I'm not going to think about...whatever it was you just told me not to think about...riiiight...

Maybe they can also explain why they're tearing down their old storehouses and building new ones. Is Warwick really needed for furthering Kingdom interests? Why not simplify by remaining in the current Headquarters property? Some may offer lucrative profits on real estate sales, promising millions for such land. But focused servants of God are not tempted by such possibilities...okay, ha ha, that's just too far, sorry...

--sd-7

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

thanks blondie.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks, Blondie!!

irises

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "...Jesus emphasized this point when he answered a man who had asked if he could return to his family to say good-bye before becoming a disciple. Jesus said: "No man that has put his hand to a plow and looks at the things behind is well fitted for the kingdom of God." (Luke 9:62) ..." paragraph 3

Ah.....

Well, 'Jesus' allegedly was a carpenter, and Luke - who wrote down this account - was a doctor.

Neither one was a farmer...

I mention this, because farmers DO look back at their furrows occasionally to make sure they're plowing in a fairly straight line...

I guess that double-checking one's work wasn't in line with their agenda...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit