I'm curious...........how many of you are going out in Field Service tomorrow? I'm serious.

by La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!! 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I would like to see Yknot in a skirt.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I'd like to see Quarterback in a skirt.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

If you went to the District Assemblies down east of Canada in the 70's, and watched a drama, you would have seen me wearing a skirt.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

If there is a god named Jehovah it seems to me that he would be angrier and will deal more harshly with someone who is pretending to serve him than he might be toward someone who just comes out and says " I don't understand you or your requirements and I don't trust the people who say they are your chosen ones. Until I do, I can't honestly recommend you or this religion to anyone."

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

That reminds me of a Family Guy episode where Joe asks Peter if he wants to come over and watch Grey's anatomy with him and Peter says, "Oh Joe, I gotta say, that just sounds terrible." I'll see if I can find it on you tube. But that is my answer to the idea of going out in service. "That just sounds terrible."

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I'm going out dressed up like a Jehovahs Witness, to lie to my family, lie to my friends, lie to my neighbors, lie to myself. Offend God. you might as well have sex for money, cheat steal lie, rape muder. I mean, why stop at performing a public whoring action for all to see? Just wake up and yell out the window, I'm a big phony!! nobody listen to me or take me seriously!! It's all an act!!!! i really don't believe the sales pitch I am giving you. Where is your buyer beware announcement? where is your product endorsement disclaimer that the product you sell is not believed in by you.

are you going to wink at every householder to let them know you are not serious about selling them watchtowers? how do you go out in service without telling so many lies that you lose your soul? Have you no self respect?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I haven't banged on a door since 1975. It's so long ago that I can't remember why I stopped.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Yaaaaaaaaaah, the Cold war was still going last time I went out in FS. The Russkies were the King of the north, too!

• nugget
    nugget

No my husband is annoying the neighbours by mowing the grass at 8:45am knocking on their doors would be asking for trouble.

• jemba
    jemba

Its been 2 wonderful years of no field circus.

And Sundays are awesome because I know all them suckers are sitting thru a mind numbing 2 hrs of shite, while I sleep in and go to the beach for a BBQ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit