I'm curious...........how many of you are going out in Field Service tomorrow? I'm serious.

by La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!! 72 Replies latest jw friends

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Hells to the no..

Been somewhere around four years now, I can't remember the exact month, it was either memorial season or before the DC. I was sticking whatever I had in the doors without even knocking. I remember thinking at the time that this tract thing is absolutely ridiculous, so many of the "friends" were talking about how they looooooved doing it. Ya, because you didn't have to do jack shit, just hand out flyers while dressed in a suit, like that makes an ounce of sense.

On a side note, it really sucked how FS and Sunday Meeting absolutely ruined a three day weekend like this. Unless you escaped somewhere out of town it was just like any other JW weekend. Even worse if you were the elder assigned to go out in serve-us on the Monday holiday, I'd rather have another hole in my head.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Josie **

It's somethin' that can be compared to pickin' cotton

considerin' what it is called "field service "

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol how? I lie like a rug on my service report. I sometimes go the service group and then take my kids on "rv's" which turns into shopping :-D

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

LOL EE, so your kids and Mrs.EE are in on the ploy? LOL

• wasblind
    wasblind

You better watch out "overseers" will report you to the the " big house " in brooklyn

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Lol how? I lie like a rug on my service report. I sometimes go the service group and then take my kids on "rv's" which turns into shopping :-D

Nice, EE! I used to do that, too! We would cart the boys in the car and be like, "uh, we are gonna go do some RV's...." and then off to the Target toy department.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Field service is usually the very first thing to go once folks become enlightened.

Miz, are you really that slow of a learner or just a glutton for punishment?

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I'm going to go help trim a hiking trail in the morning. That's field service, sort of.

• designs
    designs

I may go into my favorite Mexican Market tomorrow should I say Hi to the Mexican JWs doing street work out front.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Kids are definatly in and love it, mrs ee is ultra dubbie, but im an elder so what can she say :-D I also have kids trained to keep our ploy quiet. Not ideal but oh well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit