"DON'T BE AFRAID TO DIE FOR THE TRUTH"

by Mary 46 Replies latest jw friends

• irondork
    irondork

Before you die for the truth, DON'T BE AFRAID TO LIST THE WTS IN YOUR WILL.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

It is easy for the guys sitting safely in their dorms in Brooklyn to say such things.

Bangalore

• designs
    designs

I remember vividly the knock on the door of my small bachelor apartment, when I opened there stood two FBI agents who arrested me and booked me into Lincoln Heights County Jail on Selective Service evasion charges. I was heading down the road that my uncle had traveled in WWII. I remember the Letter coming from the Wt.Society stating they would not help me with my case.

Your life is forever changed.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Was it during the Vietnam era,Designs?

Bangalore

• designs
    designs

Yes

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is the kind of crap you have to listen to when you've got low IQ, knuckles dragging on the floor twots in control. Stupid ideas, idiotic explanations and crazy notions.

But hey ho.............that's the calibre the WBT$ want. Unquestioning burks!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Mary:

It always disturbed me to hear talk along those lines and I always wondered if the person spouting this garbage about dying for the religion applied this to themselves as well.

Or, are they just expecting the other suckers to do it?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its obvious to the causal person who listens to this propaganda garble, how the WTS. mentally indoctrinates people to become their working slaves.

A lot of lying and manipulation. And that is the REAL truth

The WTS. got the majority of its power and money by lying in the first place.

All of their lies were postulated and subjectively supported by saying they were god's chosen organization,

this had a luring effect onto people and again drawing people in by saying the END is NEAR.

Pure and utter corruption in presentation of religious virtue.

• techdotcom
    techdotcom

With several words the society tries to use I flash back to The Princess Bride....."You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means......

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there scully

I don't think your at a loss, by contributing to this site

folks do more than they realize, can't save everyone

but at least your soundin' out a warnin'

Sorry for your sisters loss Mary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit