Blantant coitridiction in todays wt

by elderelite 23 Replies latest jw friends

• bobld
    bobld

Q2 unbelievable with their brazen conduct.My salvation does not depend on some ASS holes in N.Y. city.

I can not imagine, anyone would have the balls to write such shit.They should be ashamed of themselves.

R.C. leaders=dipsticks

GB/WTS=dipsticks.

• cantleave
  • FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

By Blantant coitridiction I'm quite sure you meant Blatant contradiction. That's a good one you spotted. Add it to the growing pile alongside THE GREAT WATCHTOWER CONTRADICTION.

Len

• tornapart
    tornapart

I noticed that today too EE

Btw.. did you doodle 'I worship Thor now' all over your WT in the margins?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I was thrilled to learn this long ago that they outright contradict themselves with saying in the same articles (and occasionally in the same paragraph) that Jehovah looks for deserving ones to give his undeserved kindness to. Thanks for showing me that they still do it.

• cedars
    cedars

Great catch. I completely missed that when breezing through the article some months back.

Cedars

• elderelite
    elderelite

To all those who took the time to point out my spelling mistake.... Well thats why i worship Thor. Its easy to spell ;-) Really its a finction of virtual keyboards and not being able to fix it, but thank you all just the same.

Torn apart: lol i refuse to actually carry a hard copy. I take one just for gp, but i use epub formatt... And then i browse the web during the wt. I am however changing referances in the songbook from jehovah to idon and son to thor :-D makes me actually sing again ;-)

Sorry miz, either i didnt see it or made myself forget :-P I refuse to give this tripe any attetion, i was half listining and caught this one by chance....

Good to see you otwo.... And of course nothing chances in wt land.

Cedars u did better than me, although ive noticed your zeal to find these recently. I think its good and instructive actually. I just dont have the stomach for it :-P

• cantleave
    cantleave

I find Thor much more difficult to spell than FSM!

• cedars
    cedars

Elderelite

"Cedars u did better than me, although ive noticed your zeal to find these recently. I think its good and instructive actually. I just dont have the stomach for it :-P"

It's a bittersweet process for me. On the one hand I enjoy it, because I'm exposing all the false reasoning, etc. On the other hand, I find it quite draining. To catch this crap, you do need to concentrate and contemplate on the reasoning to a degree, and the rhetoric can wear you down. I've found a disturbing part of my sub-conscious actually pining with nostalgia for the organization at certain times when reading. Can you believe it? It just goes to show how effective the koolaid can be, even when it makes no sense whatsoever.

Cedars

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

On the one hand, it seems like a contradiction, on the other hand, the scripture quoted (Matt 25:34-40) works with Watch Tower doctrine about active support of the faithful and discreet slave [class as represented by the Governing Body].

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit