Video to Promote e-Petition re: UK Charitable Status of JW's

by cantleave 48 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Tick, tock...

No answer kramer? Or was that a hit and run?!

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

Still waiting!!!!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Which bit is inaccurate?

I can't see anything wrong with it.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Had a quick look at other posts by Kramer.

Troll

• cantleave
    cantleave

I agree Amelia. All his posts have been hit and run. Makes comments doesn't have the intelligence to defend them!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Just found and checked up on this. Bumping it to keep the momentum going.

181 signatures at the minute.

• lost1
    lost1

Signed

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I see Kramer has still not put in an appearance.

• kramer
    kramer

hi... sorry, i only log in here occasionally, its not a matter of hit and run, more a matter of post and look back in a couple of weeks....and also, whats up with saying somebody doesn't have the intelligence to defend a position without knowing a thing about them? thats a bit rude. Anyway, if you really want me to point out a couple of inaccuracies I will , but to do that i would have to rewatch it, please let me know whether anyone is interested in me doing that.

But well done on having a go at this either way - although e-petitions are one of the most useless methods of trying to get any change to UK policies, 100,000 signatures to get a debate in the commons - they worked to influence governments on dropping road charging plans, but thats about it.

• kramer
    kramer

@amelia - Hi Amelia, I am by no means a troll, I was wondering why you might think I was? Isn't it just because i often, but not always, take a contrary view to the prevailing one on this website ? Surely that's just debate isn't it, not trolling?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit