A JW in an email said I'm a Jezebel and much more. Well, this busy Jezebel needs your input. Thanks.

by AndersonsInfo 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

Im not saying that thru the years some decisions about blood parts / taking to the court of cesar / the profecy of the 7 times / had not to be changed ..

im saying that you had not been able to stay humbly in your place while Jehovah would fix the matter at the proper time .

The only thing you could say is....did you ever notice how after someone publicly points out WTS "errors" they "fix the matter at the proper time?"

• blondie
    blondie

When seeing bad things done in the name of God, did these people just stand by?

Jeremiah

Isaiah (child sacrifice)

Jesus (called religious leaders sons of Satan, subject to Gehenna)

The ones who wrote Paul about how the Jewish Christians were shunning the Gentile Christians, Paul even corrected Peter (one of the 12 apostles) in front of the congregation

• tiki
    tiki

methinks silvio isn't the brightest bulb...

it's basically just a silly rant, based on a complete lack of logical reasoning - just throwing out ill-conceived notions drummed into his head over the years.

• tec
    tec

His (or her) biggest complaint seemed to be that you did not know your 'place'. He almost seemed to be agreeing with all the things that you have said... but you should not have been the one to say it, your motives are selfish (fame), and you should have waited for God to make the changes. (or at least a man, lol) He attacked you and your motives, not your arguments.

I don't think you can fight that kind of built-in prejudice.

You could ask him if he thinks all the people who are wronged or df'd in the process of waiting for someone 'more qualified' to speak up, are just to be considered collateral damage?

You could ask him if he thinks someone should remain silent when they see innocent people are being hurt... just because that someone happens to be female?

Peace,

tammy

• sf
    sf

Just a mite tired of spending so much time on all the JW stuff in my life

Come to the beach! It will free your soul woman! You deserve time away from that shithole. Take that time, before time runs out.Or better yet, find a way in your community to help special needs children that don't get to frequent the waterworld as much as they'd like, to have the times of their lives.

I've learned, the real hard way, but I learned! that you must take that time-out. Shift your pure energy woman, to those that will absolutely appreciate you just for you. It has made a huge impact in my life. We gave it so much more than some know. Now it's time to replenish your SELF Barb and Joe. Before the time runs out. I'm serious.

As is very apparent these days, others will carry the torch, so to speak. Many of us from back in the days of wholeheartedly fighting the corruption of this organization have scars to bear from that fight. And as Genesis says...IN THE BEGINNING, IT WAS GOOD! The internet has exploded with solid info on the dangers of this particular cult over the years...thanks to so many of us that spent so much of our lives searching, re-searching and ultimately exposing said corruption; not just it's criminal corruption but it's doctrinal as well.

So, it's time. Go play!!!

LOVE YOU! Please give Joe hugs.

sKally

• flipper
    flipper

BARBARA- Just write her back and tell her she's full of $hit, and needs a spiritual enema. This woman is a pompous, self righteous tool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit