A JW in an email said I'm a Jezebel and much more. Well, this busy Jezebel needs your input. Thanks.

by AndersonsInfo 45 Replies latest jw friends

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Typical JW misogynist. TWICE he says that women should stay "IN THEIR PLACE". That alone makes me yearn to drop-kick him in the balls.

Also: "It's not ostracism. Your family just doesn't talk to you." And the inference that the son you fucking raised somehow has the right to discipline you by "teaching you a lesson".

In summation, the gist of his letter is "Waaaah, because you're a woman taking action, you are an evil ambitious harlot who doesn't actually care about justice, just self-glory. And your husband should be ashamed for backing you up. This offends my manly, domineering sensibilities!"

Seriously, why would you care to respond or engage with this macho prick?

P.S. I got/get called a Jezebel all the time (I think it's the red hair). Wear it as a badge of honor. Jezebel was actually pretty awesome, in context:

http://www.bib-arch.org/e-features/how-bad-was-jezebel.asp

• sf
    sf

{{{bWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH}}} I mean, can the comedy get any better?:

"that you had not been able to stay humbly in your place while Jehovah would fix the matter at the proper time "

SHAME ON YOU ANDERSONS!!!!! Who knew it was as simply as THAT! Hahahahaha

{{Rest in peace MOMMIE DARK!!!}} {{ OUTLAW}}

sKally

• cedars
    cedars

Barbara, I would really just ignore this stuff. If I got that kind of email, I would probably just have a brief chuckle and then delete it.

If you're looking for a way to respond, I would say "don't". Likely it's not worth it, and in any case, the guy clearly can't speak English much less understand it properly.

If you're interested, I could try digging out an email address of an Italian "apostate" who contacted me over the chemical waste scandal a while back. You could perhaps pass on this guy's email to him just in case he wants to have some fun! He could end up getting more than he bargained for.

Just a thought...

Cedars

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Barbara .... you must be laughing you head off!

I think Brizzy said it best! Love it.

>

Yeah, always best to wait ... even tho 1000's of jw's die ( including babies & children) due to jw blood policy ........that later changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When enough die, then it may be changed!

clarity

{ Im not saying that thru the years some decisions about blood parts ... had not to be changed ..

im saying that you had not been able to stay humbly in your place while Jehovah would fix the matter at the proper time}

• nugget
    nugget

20 years in the organisation and they think they know it all when in fact they don't. This is not about fame and glory and pride. To suggest such a thing comes from the mouth of the society and not from a reasoning mind. This person has not lived through the 60s 70s or 80s. This person knows only what they are told and wants to reject anything that challenges them.

This person does not realise that truth is an uncompromising standard for a faith and no failure of individual or doctrine is acceptable. You don't need to excuse men and doctrine when people speak truth and only that. If you excuse men's imperfections what makes them any different from any other faith?

I am sorry you were personally attacked by their comments, they were unjustified.

• Giordano
    Giordano
    i did banger to your articles about the organization
    Im sure that you well know what John wrote on Rivelation about the class of Izabel

Actually I didn't know that.

But I do know thatyou can get DF for bangering an article! That's just nasty.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Feh, anyway the Jezebel class dresses better.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Well, maybe Jesus should've let the money changers continue defrauding people at the temple; after all, it was Jehovah's organization, why not let him take care of it?

Maybe Elijah shouldn't have said anything about the Baal worship going on in Israel during his time; why bother? Jehovah will handle it!

Maybe Paul should've left Peter alone about all that Gentile-shunning he was doing. After all, who would dare question an apostle's actions? Jehovah can deal with that, this is his organization!

I must be reading the wrong Bible. 'See bad things being done, and just shut up and go along with it' just isn't written in there. The Bible is as much about brave individuals bucking a corrupt system around them--usually amongst God's own people!--as it is about God's people as a whole.

Also, how is it that an individual who has never met you can determine whether your interest is in fame and glory? And really, what fame or glory is there in discovering that hundreds or even thousands of innocent children have been abused and no one amongst 'God's clean people' has done anything about it? That's sad, and hardly something any decent person would or could use for fame. Outrage and a desire for justice would force most people to stand up and say something. The fact that Silvio would rather leave a situation like that to the hopes of some undetermined future divine intervention and continue willfully blind to it says more about Silvio than it does about you.

Jezebel--or "that woman Jezebel" in Revelation--teaches Christians to commit idolatry and immorality. I fail to see where Ms. Anderson has proven guilty of that. Would Silvio like to be more specific in his statements in that regard? Oh, that's right, Silvio doesn't know you! Perhaps locating the Watchtower articles where those exact phrases are used, about pride, presumptuousness being connected to apostates, along with that June 2000 Awake! about propaganda techniques might help Silvio to see what is really going on.

Either way, best to defuse ad hominem attacks by appealing to proof and logic. Otherwise, if it's not worth it to do that, just ignore this person.

--sd-7

• sabastious
    sabastious

That pr*ck needs a knuckle sandwich of a concussive proportion.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    hello Mrs Anderson

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit