A JW in an email said I'm a Jezebel and much more. Well, this busy Jezebel needs your input. Thanks.

by AndersonsInfo 45 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

New Message from Website Reader: Silvio Their email address is: And their message is:

hello Mrs Anderson

This short message is from Italy .. and of course my English wont be perfect ...

just making a research about a coming soon talk i ll be in charge of ..

i did banger to your articles about the organization ...

It was not my intention to read such articles written by disf ones who became apostati ... yet .. i did it almost all of them ..

Im in the truth for 20 ys almost ... and i live in a cathoiic country where the back ground influences some times - the manners ( i say the manners not the doctrine ) of brothers and sisters .. example ... being intrusuve in many silly things ..

Im my 20 ys i have seen very good fellows ... some not super brilliant and just a few bad ones that .. by time had been cut off from the organization .. just as it happened during the 1st century ..

I saw the organization improving its understanding about the bible .. and admit some mistakes made in good faith thru the years .. just as it happened when Poul and Peter had to argui for the circoncisione ....

Now that we all see ... we all see .. this system of things falling down ... becouse of the financial crisis .. the poverty or morals ... the end of the general love ... the manipolative persecution of the demonds ( and u know that is real ) by means of \"the big tradrs \" the \"false religions \" the \"nationalism\" ... do you thing that your work is giving honor to the almight God ?
    do you think that you President Obama will save all of you from the coming soon great tribulation ?

Do you think that you sense of \"justtice\" will save you from armaghedon ?

We all see things that must be fixed withing the organization ...
    we all had been some times disappointed by men .. by men ...
    we all - in time -saw some of those things fixed for good too ..

i personally think - that you and you husband - after being close to Jehovah for many years - should just feel ashemed for what you r doing .. and i believe that you work has more to do with persoanl ambizione and fame than with your desire to justice .

Your son and his wife are giving you a good lesson - being separated from you - and that - as you well know - its not ostracismo - but the application of the apostle Poul as read in the letter to the Corinthians ....

Just as Russel s wife ,,, yours conduct has more to do with fame than justice - reading the book of acts and see with your eyes that the good women of gerusalem knew how to be in their place while the D.B. took the lead .. even .. making mistakes about the understandig of the circoncisione .

Im not saying that you were not genuinally disappointed when/if/u really knew about sex abuse to minor ( if that was trully that big and trully hidden in bad faith by the sllave

Im not saying that thru the years some decisions about blood parts / taking to the court of cesar / the profecy of the 7 times / had not to be changed ..

im saying that you had not been able to stay humbly in your place while Jehovah would fix the matter at the proper time .
    Once again .. the reasons of yours could have been good but this apostate web site has more to do with persoanl fame than helping the people .. and maybe this is typical of an anglosaxon country where some protestant bishops want women to be preasts and bishops too .

Im sure that you well know what John wrote on Rivelation about the class of Izabel ... .. do you think you will have a different sort ?

You and your husband should just be ashemed .
    Silvio from italy

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

You made her think. She is reacting but it may sink in one day.

Also ... is she predicting Armageddon to come during Obama's presidency?

• minimus
    minimus

Same old crap about wanting glory and ambition because you realize all the lies (that's what they are) and you left and broadcast it.

Silvio doesn't want to accept all the other proofs that show JWs are not telling truths. Almost all of their info over the years has been in error. When confronted, they ignore the evidence or better yet, attack the messenger.

I'm already sick of Silvio.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I called myself a loose woman on one of cedars threads yesterday

because they were so great wit the info they had

I just had to throw him kiss after kiss, so now I can consider myself

in good company, I am so honored

• sir82
    sir82

Sounds like you got to him.

It has caused a visceral emotional reaction, and he is lashing out at you for making him feel uncomfortable.

JWs are in general very poorly equipped to handle their emotions in healthy ways. Angry outbursts and hysterical accusations are the norm. Much like a toddler throwing a tantrum. Emotionally, many if not most JWs are toddlers.

Rest assured the points you have made are now permanently burned into his brain. If he has a modicum of intelligence & integrity we'll probably be welcoming him to JWN in another year or 2.

• cheerios
    cheerios

ridiculous comments from a ridiculous person caught in a ridiculous cult

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

It does indeed sound like a rage explosion. Notice he uses your son's shunning of you as a weapon. Likewise he uses racism; 'anglo-saxon' people wrongly (in his opinion) wanting equality for women.

You should be ashamed for not 'staying in your place', not 'waiting on Jehovah' - never mind the other children who would have been abused.

I think sir82 is right, he'll be joining us on here in a few years.

Keep up the good work Barb!

• mind blown
    mind blown

What an ass! The thing that bothers me the most is this "You should be ashamed"......... trying to shame you. I guess these types of emails are to be expected but just the same.....what a jerk.......

How can the GB even claim the are of the annointed or for that matter gods spirited organization as well as have the nerve to go door to door and lie to people that they are when they say this first they are, then they are not.....???? Who should be ashamed again and use the name of God????

We will also increase our joy if we prayerfully and diligently study God's spirit - inspired Word and Christian publications prepared under the spirit's guidance." Watchtower1992 Mar 15 pp.21-22

"When the time comes to clarify a spiritual matter in our day, holy spirit helps responsible representatives of the faithful and discreet slave at world headquarters to discern deep truths that were not previously understood. (Matt. 24:45; 1 Cor. 2:13) The Governing Body as a whole considers adjusted explanations. (Acts 15:6) What they learn, they publish for the benefit of all." Watchtower 2010 Jul 15 pp.22-23

"The Governing Body consists of a group of anointed Christian men These preside over the worldwide activities of Jehovah's Witnesses. They are not inspired by God and hence are not infallible, but they rely on God's infallible Word as the highest authority on earth." Jehovah's Witnesses - Unitedly Doing God's Will Worldwide p.26 "The brothers preparing these publications are not infallible. Their writings are not inspired as are those of Paul and the other Bible writers." Awake! 1993 Mar 22 p.4 "Jehovah's people confess no powers of inspiration today" Watchtower 1952 Apr 15 p.253 "MARKING A CENTURY OF DIVINE DIRECTION - By the year 1970 a century had passed since Charles Taze Russell and a few associates began meeting for earnest, prayerful study of the Scriptures. Through all those decades, Jehovah's servants had enjoyed spiritual enlightenment and divine direction." Yearbook 1975 p.245 "Our Leader uses this Governing Body to appoint qualified men - whether spirit-anointed or not - as elders in the local congregations. In this regard, the holy spirit, which Jehovah has given Jesus authority to employ, plays a pivotal role. (Acts 2:32, 33) First of all, these overseers must meet the requirements set out in God's Word, which was inspired by holy spirit. (1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9; 2 Peter 1:20, 21) The recommendations and appointments are made after prayer and under the guidance of the holy spirit. Additionally, the individuals appointed give evidence of producing the fruitage of that spirit. How reassuring to know that Jesus Christ provides leadership to his disciples today through the Governing Body, the holy spirit, and the angels!" Watchtower 2002 Mar 15 p.14

• Scully
    Scully

Barb

It has been my experience that it is better to recuse oneself from a battle of wits where one's opponent is so clearly unarmed. He is spouting so much anti-Apostateā„¢ rhetoric that it is obvious that the thoughts are directly from the WTS and not from his own mind.

with admiration from a fellow Jezebelā„¢

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

For a person like that I have a ready answer. Let's leave the judgment to Jehovah (Ps. 75:7). He has appointed his Son as Judge (Matt. 28:18; Acts 10:42). I believe he is capable of doing a good job as Judge. Let's not be presumptuous as to want to usurp his position by casting personal judgements on our fellow man (or woman). And what these forget: God's judgement will start at his own house (1 Pet. 4:17).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit