You & Your Family Will Be Harmed If You Dont Obey The FDS 8/15/12 WT

by yourmomma 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• flipper
    flipper

YOUR MOMMA- Thanks for posting this. Just incredible. It shows how arrogant and pompous with their power over 7 million people the WT leaders are when they can make a statement like this. They are definitely a legend in their own minds. Ridiculous

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The wicked cult charlatan thugs hold your loved ones hostage!

I have a big multigenerational JW clan who HATE my guts,and I used to me the loving family anchor/protector the go-to-guy for assistance with buying a car,toys..... you name it.

They HATE me with a burning passion all because I rejected 1914 generations.

Those who ignore warnings issued by the faithful slave inevitably cause harm to themselves and to their loved ones.

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

i hope they get sloppy and careless with there self incriminating reteric . sooner or later people will start to wake up faster and faster i would think. gives the govt reason to shut them down too.

• designs
    designs

Armageddon v Hell

Ain't Religion a bitch.

• Ding
    Ding
    "Those who ignore the warnings from the faithful and discreet slave will harm themselves and those they love."

Don't you love the way they write this in the third person, as if the "faithful and discreet slave" is someone OTHER than themselves?

"The great and powerful Oz has spoken!"

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

that's an intersting point Ding.

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

I wonder if this latest bit is a follow up on how they're interpreting Jesus parable of the sheep and goats and how each will be judged according to their treatment of His' brothers here on the earth in harmony with Matt 25:34-46? The March study article states that the Other Sheep's "salvation is dependent upon their active support of Christ's annointed brothers still on earth." I don't recall the language ever being so direct and forward. So now it's deeper than a Christian potentially harm themselves with unnecessary pains similar to Israel not following Jehovah's laws which were meant to benefit them. It's deeper in the sense that if they don't support the Slave Class, they're bringing themselves into conflict with God directly, harming their relationship with Him. Heck, the more I think about it, this statement to some degree invalidates Christ's sacrifice.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Wow, this August kool aid looks like an instant classic!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

La Falta brings up an interesting point, and it made me think of north korea. in north korea if one family member disobeys, all of the family get put in the prision camp.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

they did that in Iraq as well. The GB obviously does their homework when it comes to control

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit