You & Your Family Will Be Harmed If You Dont Obey The FDS 8/15/12 WT

by yourmomma 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 00DAD
    00DAD

"Those who ignore the warnings from the faithful and discreet slave will harm themselves and those they love."

Except there IS not Faithful and Discreet Slave:

They SAY:

"all of the anointed ones living on earth at any given time constitute 'the faithful and discreet slave'î - w07 11/1 p. 30 par. 12

But then they also admit:

"We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know. The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers, for it does not maintain a global network of anointed ones." - Question From Readers, w2011 8/15 p. 22 - Emphasis added

It's all a load of crap. The FDS class is a phantom entity, they simply do not exist! The GB does not know who they are as individuals an makes no attempt at all to communicate with those that claim to be of the anointed throughout the earth.

Oh, by the way, you and your family are safe ... from Jehovah at least.

• straightshooter
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Beatings will continue until morale improves.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

So when they made the statement in an Australian courtroom, that the FDS, (NO I didn't mean feminine deoderant spray), is just an arrangement, for once, they weren't lying

• AnneB
    AnneB

"if ever that slave should say in his heart, ‘My master delays coming,’ and should start to beat the menservants and the maidservants, and to eat and drink and get drunk, the master of that slave will come on a day that he is not expecting him and in an hour that he does not know, and he will punish him with the greatest severity and assign him a part with the unfaithful ones.”

...a little something I learned from WT....karma.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Am I correct - it was ALSO in the 8/15/2012 WT that they stated that they do not know if Jehovah wants them to build the new HQ or not?

But the rank and file will be harmed if they do not do just what the FDS says to do???

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I didn't know the hotline to heaven was so unstable. Doesn't Holy Spirit have a better method of communicating the messages? Maybe they should get Vonage

• kepler
    kepler

Re: You & Your Family Will Be Harmed If You Dont Obey The FDS 8/15/12 WT

I know, I am an outsider to much of this - fortunately. But maybe it would be worth examining my dumb question(s):

In many of the discussions, there is lengthy examination of WT articles PRE-DATED by several months! How did this state of affairs come to be?

Of, course, I've picked up and read a WT or two myself. Without exception the experience was quite distasteful But I don't remember seeing this publication many months in advance. Are the ideas kicked around for several months in advance at certain levels - and then released to the public at large? Is life orchestrated that far in advance? How does that compare with North Korea?

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

If you give the G.B. enough rope they will eventually hang themselves.

Kojack

• blondie
    blondie

kepler, many magazines schedule articles way in advance and leave space for late-breaking topics. The WTS does the same.

They put them out on their website early, in this case 8-15-12 study issue for jws.

www.jw.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit