You & Your Family Will Be Harmed If You Dont Obey The FDS 8/15/12 WT

by yourmomma 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• clarity
    clarity

on page 13 paragraph 12 it says "Those who ignore the warnings from the faithful and discreet slave will harm themselves and those they love."

Let's put that in plain english ...............>

on page 13 paragraph 12 it says "All of You who ignore the warnings from us will be harmed by us, and we will make sure your friends and family never speak to you again!".

how's that

c

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

O K so we have article "Carry On As Kingdom Citizens" in the aforesaid mag. There are so many points in here .

a) Para 1 kicks off in the regular edition with

"(Read Philippians 1:27.) The Greek expression that Paul used for the word “behave” may also be rendered “carry on as citizens.”

or in the simplified edition

"(Read Philippians 1:27.) The word “behave” in this verse means “carry on as citizens,” or behave as citizens."

That is not the same . Does it definitely mean that, or is it a possible alternative? The simpletons are told that it does mean that, period !

I am no scholar - have to look it up before the study comes up.

Also I was struck by the way that Scriptural Christian laws or boundaries were morphed seamlessly into rules from the F & D Slave, as if they were one and the same. (Regular edition from now on)

" Citizens of God’s Kingdom may learn basic Bible teachings quickly and get baptized........learn all they can about

God’s Kingdom. .[then Bible examples]" BUT ALSO ".... do you have a desire to study and recount the history of the earthly part of

Jehovah’s organization?"

As I recall, the Earthly part of it is that which is based in Brooklyn .....They say that talking about CT Russell etc is the same as learning The Bible?? Oh Please !

"The only way we can learn God’s law is to study it for ourselves.".....BUT

"Examine the way you react when you receive counsel about what you feel is a personal preference—for example, on the matter of dress and grooming."

God's Law....Not wearing jeans???

There is more, believe me but this makes my point.. If you wonder what is was omitted behind the dots please read the article on jw.org and see if you agree with me. I have tried to honestly summarize what they say.

I contend these people are either delusional and really think that they are God's voice or they just want to maintain their power and authority.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If we don't follow a "nonexistant religious concept" it could lead to personal harm? The nerve. (They admitted it in court, remember?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit