One cute canadian sister

by thomyorke 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Aw, damn. I was gonna make a tourette's/WT comment smartass joke, but she actually showed up and now I feel guilty for even thinking it.

She is really cute, BTW.

If I were single (and a bit younger), I'd want to ask her out.

She'd be out of my league, though, I suspect.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I like how everyone here is kissing her butt now. I wish you'd all do that to me. I'll go away again and you can all insult me. My butt could use the lovin' :D

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    nosferatu - "I like how everyone here is kissing her butt now."

Well, we want her to stay, don't we?

nosferatu - "I wish you'd all do that to me. I'll go away again and you can all insult me."

Well, s**t; we'll be happy to insult you while you're still here if it's that important to you!

nosferatu - "My butt could use the lovin' :D"

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't swing that way. Sorry.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I don't swing that way either, but I like the attention. C'mon Vidiot, one little kiss won't hurt ;)

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Too late to edit: My English teacher I had in high school. It's been many moons....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If you want it that bad, Nosferatu, you can bend over, put your head between your legs, and kiss your own ass (the "goodbye" is, of course, optional).

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Only if you take a picture. You'll want to remember that one forever. After all, it is your request ;)

• Simon
    Simon

Please stay on-topic

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oh, fine.

Cute Canadian sister, cute Canadian sister, cute Canadian sister...

Happy now?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am sorry Idranktheseawater that people made comments about you, it is gossip, and not right, but I don't think anyone wanted to hurt you, so I would not take it personally. I think you are brave to talk about your condition, if more people know about it, maybe they will be more understanding if they run into someone else that has it. You don't need to justify your choices in hair and clothing, if your parents are OK with, it's not really anyone else's business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit