• tornapart
    tornapart

Thanks 00DAD and I've replied to your pm

• sinis
    sinis

I would kindly remind the JC the following if ever hauled in:

Colosians 2:16

New International Version (©1984)
    Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Heh...

00Dad beat me to this comment!!

Do they not know that all fruits and vegetable are "only produced at certain times of the year"? This is by nature and evidently by their God's design.

Well, since the subject of "gluttony" has apparently been raised among certain congregations - I think - this will assist the Watchtower Corporation's battle against the expanding waistlines of the Rank&File...

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Hahahah Still Thinking, that made me giggle....Imagine the mighty WT toppled by a fruit cake....hahahahahahahhahahah!..." Pam's Girl, page 2

Aaaargh!!! Pam's Girl, NOT FRUITCAKE!!!

It'll be the loss of the after-holidays chocolates that'll get them - no more after-Valentines' Day chocolate boxes, no more after-Easter chocolate bunnies and eggs, and no more after-Christmas chocolates [and peppermints!!]...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Perhaps they will issue a few WT magazines that detail which 'food factions' can be eaten and when.

Worked for blood, why not food?

For instance - candy canes are out, but if they have been heated and melted into pure sugar, then they could be consumed provided that no one's conscience is offended.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit