christmas puddings

by tornapart 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• 00DAD
    00DAD

TA: we think it's going too far

Oh, but shunning your own family members is OK?

It's tragically funny what brainwashed JWs will do. "I'll completely shun my own flesh and blood, but don't take my pudding away from me!"

Let's review: IT'S A CULT! The GB are Control Freaks.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Wow, tornapart, you have rebel pioneers and rebel elderettes?

Not in this congregation! Rebellion is swiftly dealt with, and most of the elders are under the thumb of just two.

Free thinking is anathema!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

My JW mom walked out of her way to get hot cross buns for us. I complain but I was very fortunate compared to most born-ins.

• tornapart
    tornapart

@ 00DAD.. I'd NEVER shun any of my family! No matter what they did.

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ 00DAD

• tornapart
    tornapart

Why would anyone think I'd shun my own family? Just because I'm still 'in'. I love my family, they are very precious to me, and I'd rather be DA'ed myself than shun them.

Yes, not being allowed to eat christmas pudding etc is going to far (it's totally ridiculous). But shunning family is downright cruel.

• still thinking
    still thinking

wouldn't it be funny if the watchtower was finally brought down by the humble christmas pudding? ROFL

Don't mess with peoples food....anything but what we put in our gobs....LOL

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hahahah Still Thinking, that made me giggle....Imagine the mighty WT toppled by a fruit cake....hahahahahahahhahahah!

Telling people what to eat? Whatever will they think of next.......beggers belief really...........idiots!

• tornapart
    tornapart

ROFL!! Pams girl, I now have images of the GB being chased by enormous christmas puddings complete with sprigs of holly...

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hahahahahhaha that would make an excellent cover for the WT mag, beware! beware! beware!

Im still giggling about it tornapart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit