Jehovah's Witnesses And The Paranormal

by Cold Steel 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• baltar447
    baltar447

Marvin, some of the images you have of article clippings have a transparent image behind the text. Are these added for effect or are they on the original?

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

To answer your more direct quesiton. Have you SEEN a demon or in this case ghost?

I once spent the night in an "authentic" (it was registered at a true haunted house anyway) I went to the graveyard where those who once lived in the house were buried and invited them to the house. I saw nothing. Felt nothing. Sensed nothing. I tried.

• baltar447
    baltar447

My wife can sense entities. She's also had direct experiences with entites since she was a child.

• heathen
    heathen

I've seen spirits on many occassions - please do not say it's sleep deprivation because I know I was not asleep or lacking of sleep . there were times others in my house saw the same thing . I was told by an elder that the only person in the bible that saw a ghost was the witch of endor so to see one was to be possessed or in withcraft conjouring .

• theBGB
    theBGB

I was told by an elder that the only person in the bible that saw a ghost was the witch of endor so to see one was to be possessed or in withcraft conjouring .

That's so funny...they spend so much time and effort making you terrified that demons will personally come Fk with you, then when you claim to actually have an encounter with one they either call you crazy or a liar or claim that your possessed.

The hypocrisy never fails to astound me.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Has anyone ever had any personal paranormal experiences or know of anyone who has (first hand)?

Yes I have had personal experiences.

• heathen
    heathen

LOL BGB . Don't buy anything at garage sales because people have demons , don't go to worldly activities because of demons , don't celebrate birthdays or holidays or the demoms will get you . You're nuts if you see one tho ........ ROTFLMAO Dude or dudette I've had recent sightings and shortly after other parties started having them so what am I to say , I wish it never was since they are very freaky and spooky and usually show up just to spook me or something .

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

Marvin, some of the images you have of article clippings have a transparent image behind the text. Are these added for effect or are they on the original?

I added the background images to have fun.

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

No, just many second hand accounts.

The only "unexplainable" experience I had didn't involve "demons". I'm still skeptical about it, but it was 1.) intense, 2.) similar to other accounts, so I won't discount it yet.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

blond-moment (danmera) - You have a PM

JV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit