2012 July Kingdom Ministry!

by Atlantis 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Is the RV increase due to holy spirit's guidance or because drones would rather ride across town in an air-conditioned (or heated) car instead of walking door-to-door?

Depends if RVs are near a Starbuck's.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    Is the RV increase due to holy spirit's guidance or because drones would rather ride across town in an air-conditioned (or heated) car instead of walking door-to-door?

Yes, SBC, that's exactly what they do, and those drones are mostly pioneer sisters and evil elderettes, fortified with an abundance of packed lunches and thermos flasks, cakes for a break a little further on, and that car is pulsing with the hot gossip machine of the Kingdom Hall.

Or so I observed it, on the occasions when I was invited to join in.

• baltar447
    baltar447

It's the "how to place the dumb and dumberer brochures"!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you for posting this atlantis!

Is the June km also available?

• pontoon
    pontoon

So I haven't been to a meeting in over two years now, but when I scanned down thru that KM I felt like I haven't missed one meeting. Same old..........

• baltar447
    baltar447

pontoon, same old crap, only the music is alot worse.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

factfinder:

Is the June km also available?

Click or copy and paste into your browser:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/224432/1/2012-June-Kingdom-Ministry-and-2-BOEs

Atlantis

• Gayle
    Gayle

okay..Bermuda peak increased 7 pubs...Turks increased 5 pubs (population increase shows @ 3.49%,,,so,,,so what).. Sorry,small places increase a few people, percentage shows high. No mention about U.S. about anything!! No mention about pubs, rvs, etc. The WTS knows how to divert facts every which way.

• steve2
    steve2

In addition,
    when compared to the same month last year, the Bahamas
    had an increase of 8.1 percent in return visits
    and the United States had an increase of 5.4 percent in
    return visits. Clearly, with the guidance of Jehovah’s
    spirit the good news continues to spread.—Acts 1:8.

I also did a double take when I read this. At first I thought they were crowing about an increase in the US of 5.4 percent in publishers - but no: in return visits. Things must be pretty bleak to elevate for mention an increase in return visits. What does that increase mean in terms of active door knockers? The link to "Jehovah's spirit" seems limp-wristed. With the level of cajoling and pressuring of the rank and file to get out and preach, "Jehovah's spirit" doesn't have to work wonders in anything.....

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

And the poor Return Visit people are wondering Why the hell do these people keep coming back?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit