2012 July Kingdom Ministry!

by Atlantis 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Why do they keep putting out disjointed factoids as statistics? To disguise the fact that so many of them are actually declining?

What about the averages in countries like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Japan, and India? I remember when they used to publish all the facts, at least for the host country in which the rag is published, including the pious-sneers, hours per pious-sneer, hours per publisher, number of publishers, and the like. Now, just a bunch of disjointed factoids.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Providing data in a predictable and consistent way only opens the door to objective and independent analysis.

The way its presented now makes it that much easier to inveigle and obfuscate.

• Cadellin
  • sd-7
    sd-7

But wait, I thought numbers weren't any indication of God's backing? Oh, right, that's only when Christendom experiences an increase...

--sd-7

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

to respectful_observer,

you educared me today with the use of the word inveigle and it is much more useful than antediluvian.

• steve2
    steve2
    But wait, I thought numbers weren't any indication of God's backing? Oh, right, that's only when Christendom experiences an increase...
    --sd-7

Or when their own numbers are in decline!

• factfinder
    factfinder

I use to anylise the figures every month when the km published the monthly fs report.

And my report always came close to the actual figure.

I was especially interested in Magazine placements and publishers.

The new gb keeps more and more information secret.

The books use to provide the number of languages they were published in and total number of copies in print.

New editions would update these statistics and I always found them interesting.

Starting in 2005 they discontinued providing this information.

I wonder why?

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit