I made it!! I'm just so freaking happy!!!

by Rocky_Girl 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

That is so amazing! Reading your post choked me up. You have worked so hard and done so well. A credit to you and an example for others leaving the WTBS. So many come on here and they're so lost with no vision for their future, no idea where to begin. Your achievement is proof that despite a difficult situation or impediments it can be done. I feel so proud of you and delighted for you.

Congratulations and big hugs

Loz x

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Awesome! Congrats!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Congratulations and well done!

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Yay! Congratulations! You are a strong and amazing woman, mom and daughter! I hope you and your kids have a happy and wonderful life! You sure are setting a great example for them with your positive and progressive attitude! I wish you all the best and brightest that the future can hold!

• bohm
    bohm

Thanks for sharing your awesome news, I cant begin to understand the effort it takes to get through college with two boys and multiple jobs -- congratulations!

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Thanks!! I am excited to work only ONE job. This will be you soon, Billy. Ziddina, I sent you a PM.

((Loz))

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Well done! I'm very happy for you.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Congratulations!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Congratulations Rocky_Girl . . .

That's one of the most heartwarming posts I've read in a while. WT world is well and truly receding into your distant past.

What you've achieved is inspirational . . . well done.

• cult classic
    cult classic

BRAVO ROCKY GIRL !!!!

Very inspirational. Now I encourage you to work part-time and rejoin the pioneer ranks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit