World Could End Soon (Oh, Crap)

by metatron 53 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

A prominent group of psychic remote viewers, formerly associated with the CIA and Defence Intelligence is flatly predicting that 95% of the human race may die. No joke. They have had some big predictions come true - but some that didn't

It would be the HEIGHT of foolishness not to listen to these guys! You all can stay in my basement.

NC

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

am I the only one who noticed the date of the artical?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

5-4-12?

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    The far edge of the oort cloud is almost a light year away. If it's going to get here by the end of the year, its the fastest moving object in the universe.

Check the date on that article, Jeff.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    " Thor has made it all clear to me!! This Thor-day i will publish a post that will help you. If its read by more than three people i can count it as a bible study. Wait..... Im confusing my old religion and my new one arnt i....? ..." Elderelite

You sure have!!!

You may have to demand a "Blood Eagle" sacrifice, instead of those sissy ol' "bible studies"...

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Wha Happened? - 5-4-12?

Nope... Sun, 01 Apr 2012.

LOL!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I couldn't find a date but with that, I get it

• straightshooter
  • ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I would be a bit more concerned about the swimming pool in Fukushima filled with more than 1500 nuclear fuel rods that is teetering on the edge of collapse and will drop into the Pacific Ocean and wipe out all life on the planet if a small flock of birds flies too close to it.

• metatron
    metatron

Isn't it amazing how the press ignores Fukushima? The good news (??) is that we've survived possible worse contamination in the oceans as there are Soviet subs and possible reactors at the bottom that may leak plutonium. We seem to be OK somehow...

The deal with remote viewers? They can - and have - done some stunning stuff. I read that Russell Targ (who started the CIA psychic program) expressed deep skepticism about the Dames "Killshot" prediction. However, a recent group he led predicted much the same stuff but with some kind of happier ending (for who, I wonder!).

Everyday, the world seems to get, not worse exactly, but more weird.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit