Why some cults may be healthy

by Mr Facts 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Mr Facts, your last two topics are so insane, that I think you are posing as a JW in order to highlight how shocking the religion is. You may be far smarter than you appear.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    For your information, not all cults are destructive as may be generally assumed. As a therapist, I will list the folowing points as reasons why some cults may be healthy, especially the JW organisation.

So, instead of addressing the rebuttals within your past thread you decide to make this one which doesn't address anything. I call that a retreat. It's obvious you are no competent therapist if you're even one at all. Your reasoning is just pro Witness rederick. Your attempt to paint yourself as a neutral party is truly laughable.

I received scores of Private messages from lurkers yesterday requesting for reasons to hold on to their dedicatin vow and I hope this thread will make you think.

Scores of private messages, eh? I call a dirty, rotten lie. Are you getting paid by the Watchtower? Be honest.

-Sab

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

Be careful. You're showing how crazy the JW religion is by trying to defend it for everyone to see.
    Good job...it's one way to keep people out of a cult. Show them the crazy while they can still think rationally.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

... injecting sanity into your conscious being

WTF?!?!

How is the telling of ridiculous lies and making grandiose predictions, then lying about them all the while telling their members what they can and can't do, who then can and can't be friends with, date, or marry, how they can and can't dress, what books they can and can't read, what movies they can and can't watch, what music they can and can't listen to, what jobs they can and can't have, what education they can and can't pursue, what beliefs they can and can't have ...

How is ANY of that related to "sanity"?

NOT!

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

After all the studing I've been doing since I learned the truth about the truth, I do know that there is nothing healthy about any CULT. They are controlling and manipulating to everyone's detriment. And you better believe brother, if they could get away with stoning your ass they would.

Kojack

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Sort of like saying it's a good thing to be in prison since you know you won't be killed in a hiking accident...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    4) Their extensive use of cult generated information and propaganda constantly triggers your consciousness for the need to do things right (a positive reinforcement).

This is the reason I get up and go to work every morning.

• poppers
    poppers

As a therapist

Please list your credentials.

• baltar447
    baltar447

If this guy is for real, I know a couple of JW therapists. MrFacts, PM me with your name maybe I know you...

• talesin
    talesin

Sort of like saying it's a good thing to be in prison since you know you won't be killed in a hiking accident...

A most excellent analogy!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit