Why some cults may be healthy

by Mr Facts 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

For your information, not all cults are destructive as may be generally assumed. As a therapist, I will list the folowing points as reasons why some cults may be healthy, especially the JW organisation.

1) Their stand on material prosperity shields their members from unnecessary worries of life. Their constant emphasis on simple life prevents you from entering into debt-imposed problems safeguarding you from the possibilities of sleepless night, financial stress and the rest .

2) Their behavioural control mechanism helps to constantly keep your lives in checks and balance by injecting sanity into your conscious being.

3) Reporting you deviant thoughts, feelings, and actions to leaders helps to coordinate your life and brings it in conformity to impeccable manners(the desire of every sane human mammal).

4) Their e xtensive use of cult generated information and propaganda constantly triggers your consciousness for the need to do things right (a positive reinforcement).

5) Their Ethical use of confession makes you see that the universe cares for you and you are not alone in the grand scheme of things.

6) Their Loaded languages offers you feelings of belonging, which we all aspire in a secluded and socially quarantined world.

I received scores of Private messages from lurkers yesterday requesting for reasons to hold on to their dedicatin vow and I hope this thread will make you think.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Oh for crying out loud, not this crap again...

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

baltar47 - It may be a crap to you, but a life-saving message to many.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOL! Good satire!

• bohm
    bohm

As a therapist, I will list the folowing points as reasons why some cults may be healthy, especially the JW organisation.

Seriously, is this Reniaa?

Photobucket

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

mankelli?

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

bohm& LWT - Take my points to heart, I hope you can learn something..

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I vote for Manky too....

• bohm
    bohm

leavingwt: ah yes, you are right. This is good ol' manky from norway!

How is it going with the fake thesis manky? have you gotten any fake articles for Nature lately?

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

bohm - What is manky?, don't get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit