For your information, not all cults are destructive as may be generally assumed. As a therapist, I will list the folowing points as reasons why some cults may be healthy, especially the JW organisation.
1) Their stand on material prosperity shields their members from unnecessary worries of life. Their constant emphasis on simple life prevents you from entering into debt-imposed problems safeguarding you from the possibilities of sleepless night, financial stress and the rest .
2) Their behavioural control mechanism helps to constantly keep your lives in checks and balance by injecting sanity into your conscious being.
3) Reporting you deviant thoughts, feelings, and actions to leaders helps to coordinate your life and brings it in conformity to impeccable manners(the desire of every sane human mammal).
4) Their e xtensive use of cult generated information and propaganda constantly triggers your consciousness for the need to do things right (a positive reinforcement).
5) Their Ethical use of confession makes you see that the universe cares for you and you are not alone in the grand scheme of things.
6) Their Loaded languages offers you feelings of belonging, which we all aspire in a secluded and socially quarantined world.
I received scores of Private messages from lurkers yesterday requesting for reasons to hold on to their dedicatin vow and I hope this thread will make you think.