Does Anyone Know Anything About a New Request for Black Sisters at Bethel?

by OnTheWayOut 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sherah
    sherah

"oh my God don't even get me started on how much money she spends on hair care products"

Lol, this was totally me.

• garyneal
    garyneal

LOL, I wonder what my wife would think of this?

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

that video is from a real JW, so this could very well be real. how insane would it be. wow.

if this is true, the GB is truly trying to see how much control they can get away with. i mean, telling black women to go natural? wtmf?!?!? you have got to be kidding me.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Might as well tell the black sisters to cut all their hair off.

• sherah
    sherah

Might as well tell the black sisters to cut all their hair off.

Yup, this is not going to go over well.

• Gayle
    Gayle

this gets so compounded,,,really for sisters of any color too,,,don't spend money on perms for straight hair, hair products of ethnic sister groups, don't color your hair, don't wear much makeup,,don't dress stylin',,question your dress length,,check for blouse scoop(no cleavage), don't get nails done (just do heavy cleaning) keep that scrubbing hands look,,,during all this, pioneer,,don't get married, don't have children, don't have too nice a home, be extremely submissive to your husband if you 'had' to get married (due to urges). The list goes on.

These 7 GB men (yes, one is black) but all are clueless

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think the black sisters should all start wearing cornrows in protest.

• designs
    designs

Does Bethel just want to stop carrying personal care items in their commissary.

Next up- no shaving arm pits, legs or pubs..

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

The title of this thread confused me; I thought it was a request FOR MORE Black Sisters to come to Bethel! I was thinking, WTF?!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sorry Captain, It could have read: "A New Request Upon" or "A New Demand Upon."

Hey folks, I am just asking if it's a spoof or real. But your thoughts on the idea of it being real are excellent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit