Does Anyone Know Anything About a New Request for Black Sisters at Bethel?

by OnTheWayOut 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't think it's a matter of natural hair lokking professional, I think it's just trends.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

The G.B. is starting to realizes that the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. Bro.Hurd turned them on at the local night club last week with all those lap dances and grinding sessions. That's when the idea hit them, hey brothers wouldn't be great if the black sisters went all natural and donated the proceeds that they are wasting through hair care to the BORG.

Take a sisters hair care products away and she will kick your ass, guaranteed. I know I'm married to a sister.

Kojack

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well anything outside of a 50's caucasion culture is just foreign to the GB. I really want to see this get to a WT, because then it will be: "Excuse me? I can't straighten my hair or use chemicals so I can be the person I want? Oh Hell No!"

I can see my wife with her hands on her hips and her head bobbing back and forth.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

W.H.: Exactly right LOL.

Kojack

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

In bethel 2 years ago, Ralph Walls conducted a morning worship telling sisters what was and wasn't appropiate hairstyles.

He was saying "nappy" hair, hair that was washed and not yet fully dried, and hair not in an actual "do" was unacceptable.

He then noted, most here would say, what does my hair have to do with my service to Jehovah?

He acknowledged, it says nothing. But the Bible makes it very clear to be obedient to those taking the lead. And this was the counsel by those taking the lead. It wasn't going to be tolerated.

TRUE STORY!

lostinthought Please ask you sister about this. That morning worship had given many women another reason to hate him.

I don't have it in a printed article (only my notes) but it was definitely said. Any recent bethelite can confirm.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So not having heard it from any credible sources, your comments convince me this is just a spoof.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The GB are so out of touch it is unreal.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

totally hilarious though!

• Violia
    Violia

lol i recall before 75 the sisters were talking about stocking up on certain beauty supplies. The world may end but I will look good while it is happening.

root lines, mascara, base, oh the horror of being seen without my eyes on.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

best line ever - "lets go get some icecream."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit