Can i defend my Faith?

by mrbunyrabit 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrbunyrabit
    mrbunyrabit

So i thought ill check to see how "Strong" the things are i believe in. Im still hooked to allot of the WTS's teachings, and i still believe in allot of them , even thought i have enough questions of my own to start my own bible school.

So what would you ask me as a "Witness" now, so i can try and defend my faith and by doing so, that i might learn something about myself, and what i believe in.

• cedars
    cedars

If you have all the questions, then it will be much quicker and easier for you to tell us what they are - and then we can help you answer them. It sounds like you want us to tell you what your own questions should be.

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

What evidence do you have that Jesus chose the JW's in 1918?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

How do you defend the WTBS's stance on shunning?

Loz x

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well worth visiting www.jwfacts.com

• mrbunyrabit
    mrbunyrabit

ah oky that sounds like an Idea Cedars. (im still gona try and answere any questions i get on here)

just want to know, should i post my questions on this thread?

• cedars
    cedars
    just want to know, should i post my questions on this thread?

Go right ahead. Give the questions in the form of a numbered list - that way people can pick which ones they want to answer, and you can pick which answers you want to read most urgently.

I should say though - there are things about the Watch Tower Society and JW teachings that you won't have even considered yet. Please bear that in mind. Your questions, and the answers you receive, may only be the tip of the iceberg.

Cedars

• mrbunyrabit
    mrbunyrabit

mmm Cantleave.. ill have to go with the classic "Well if you look at how the organization was at that time, to now, you can clearly see that they were guided by gods spirit, as they interpreted the bible in the right way and the love betwean ww brothers and sisters, and also the unity of their teachings world wide"

Damn, well with that answer of mine, i see allot of flaws..

They didnt interpret the bible in the correct way in that time... and dont even know if they do it now...

Dammit, thats a good question.. i actualy thought i would be able to answer that one pretty easily..

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Mrbunyrabit, why is God itching to destroy 1.5 billion Muslims?

Do you hold the Genesis accounts of creation and the flood to have actually happened?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I'd start by questioning the existence of God first.

Unless you are 100% sure he/she/it exits, you might be wasting a lot of time...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit