2011 Yearbook= BEARDS are still for non-Witnesses ONLY!!!! Beard Fear?

by Witness 007 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• St George of England
    St George of England
    I believe that The Disney Company also forbids facial hair.

Even they have dropped their objection. Neatly trimmed beards are now allowed.

George

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Disney is a private company and can stipulate grooming restrictions because as an entertainment company, they have an image to maintain. It's what they profit on, the image.

the WT is a private compnay and can stipulate grooming restrictions because as an entertainment company, they have an image to maintain. It's what they profit on, the image.

Well the complete lack of scriptual reasoning on the facial hair issue doesn't stop them from enforcing it

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Wtwizard: I sport a beard and a bald head. You should have seen the looks I got when I was in. Heads twisting around like the exorcist, funny as hell.

Kojack

• Nambo
    Nambo

Leviticus 19:27

Nor shall you cut your hair roundwise, nor shave your beard.

Maybe if we have to go 100% against the Mosiac Law, perhaps we should all get tattoos?

• biometrics
    biometrics

I know a few brothers with beards. However they never "progress" to become MS or elders, despite all their efforts in "the truth".

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

The beard thing just reeks of wash-towel control tactics; they use the three most important elements:

1-Chastisement: You're naughty and eeeevil if you have a beard.

2-Isolation: Since you're naughty and eeeevil you probably won't make it through the big A nor can you have any "privileges".

3-Confromity: If you shave (((POOF))) the first two go away.

In wash-towel land it's realy that easy!

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

I do not post on this site often, sorry to be a lurking around, I want to believe JWs have the truth. One of your users on this site has taken me under his wing, he is my "wing man" battling the pedophile who molested my spouse. Jehovah Witnesses will accept "beards are for rebels and not humble." it is wrong to be this way.

Hello my name is Riley, I have a degree in Business, with a concentration in Marketing and Finance. I live in santa ynez, california and I don't trust anyone after being exposed by pseudo online apostates. I was brought before the elder body on charges of apostasy, I think I know which one of you turned me in, your writing style has not changed in ten years. It's an honor to meet the rest of you, to our mole or troll, you can go to hell!

• mrquik
    mrquik

Thanks Billy for telling me where pants came from. I'm takin mine off right now.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I know a few brothers with beards. However they never "progress" to become MS or elders, despite all their efforts in "the truth".

Exactly. You can be absolutely sincire and a real benifit to the pubs, but u will get passed over in lieu of Brother buttwipe who is least likely to have any friends in the congragation, but is serving

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I'll shave my beard as soon as Jesus does....

Chris-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit