What is the worst date you've ever had???

by the_raisin 38 Replies latest social relationships

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, rocketman!

I'm honored!

Have a great day.

CoCo, as a JW had many bad dates ...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My worst "date" was before I was a JW. A friend of mine called to say he had 2 female friends visiting from Detroit and they wanted to get laid before going home. He had a girlfriend and couldn't do the honours, so he called me and another friend for this mission. I wasn't feeling very well and tried to decline, but he was very persuasive. He's the kind of guy who never takes "no" for an answer.

So there we were, getting busy on the couch when I had to abruptly excuse myself and go to the bathroom. I spent the next half hour there with the runs as well as puking my guts out. That kind of spoiled the "mood" for both of us.

The girl was very nice about the whole thing, but I never saw her again. Can't say I blame her.

W

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

compound complex: bravo!

long haired gal: Jebus! That really sounds awful!!! Shoulda gone back and kicked his car, grrr!

Finally-Free: Awwwww but at least she was nice about it :)

• wasblind
    wasblind

I was at a ball game wit my family, and my Neighbor Who had a crush on me

bought me a pack of Nabs ( Nabisco cookies ) and a Coke

That would have been a bad date if we we're older, but at 14 who could complain

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Worst date ever... I go out on a "date" with this guy, supposedly just as friends. I picked him up as he didn't have a car. We decide to go to a movie. I'm not a huge fan of dumb horror movies, but he insists we see Nightmare on Elm Street. I agree, we go in and get our seats. Just as the movie starts, he says "Come with me to get a snack". I said "I'm not hungry...and the movie is just starting". He won't shut up about getting snacks and INSISTS I go with him. *sigh*

So I do. He gets a pretzel and a drink for each of us, we go back to sit down, and just as I'm getting into the movie, he takes away my pretzel and thinks he's going to make out with me! WTF?? I push him away and say "Hey, we're here to watch a movie and that's it...and don't you know not to take a fat girl's food?? GIMME THAT!".

Once again, I start getting into the movie and he pokes me. He says "I need a cigarette" ( I didn't think his attempted make-out session was THAT hot and heavy, but okay...). I said "Alright, well I'll be here".

This dumbass wants ME, a non-smoker, to go outside with him so he can smoke! He says "I need to talk to you". So I follow him out, he lights up, and just stands there smoking...and then tries to kiss me with his smoke breath! UGH!! I just can't wait for this shit to be OVER! I should have left then, I really should have. Just abandoned his ass in the parking lot. But this was before I found my ovaries.

We go back inside, he tries pinning me up against the wall inside the theater, his hands all over me, trying to kiss me... I pushed him away and said "I SAID NO!".

The movie (eventually) finishes, still with interruptions from him trying to hold my hand, and asking me to stand up so he can kiss me (WTF?).

We get out to the car and he asks "Did you like the movie?" I said "I wouldn't know, it's not like I was allowed to see much of it...". He leans over and starts trying to feel me up, saying "Oh, c'mon...don't be like that.."

It was then that I noticed a rhythmic movement coming from his crotch area... He had whipped it out and was WHACKING OFF IN MY CAR!! No sooner did I notice that, he'd finished (fucking Minute Man)...I leaned over, grabbed a stack of napkins from the glove box and threw them in his face and said "Clean yourself off, you fucking pervert!". I drove him the 5 minutes it took to get within a reasonable distance from his house. He kept asking me what was wrong, why I was upset, etc. I pulled up to the curb, unlocked the doors and said "Get the fuck out".

He texted me an hour later and I told him to lose my number or I'd call the police.

UGH. Still gives me the heebie jeebies...

• finally awake
    finally awake

Morbidz - ewwwww!! I don't understand how anyone could be that dense.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

My best date ever was with Sparlock.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Morbidzbaby-That sounds about as bad as Jackie Earle Hailey in "Little Children". Ewwwww!!!!!

My worst date was trying to go to a comedy club with a girl from college, and they carded us! End of date.

Nope, my worst date was showing up at the girl's apartment, and no one is home. So, like a dummy, I call her the next day. She had a "cold", but apparently couldn't muster the strength to call me and break it off. "Can we try again, please?" she asks. So, the next agreed upon date, this time it's a note on her door (how graceful!), still has "cold", sorry!. That was it for me. She was really cute, too, but I had been burned and blown off too many times to have much patience for these games anymore.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My brother in law fixed me up on a blind date. The guy looked like Mark David Chapman. He took me to some horrible horror flick at the drive-in movies. He bought some Cutty Sark wine or some cheap brand and drank it, wrapped in a paperbag. I sat, glued to the passenger door in fear that he would try to touch me. I was not a JW at the time. Every blind date I had was bad. The JW blind dates were painful and awkward.

Oh and Mark David Chapman never said a word at the drive in. Except for, "Want a swig?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit