What is the worst date you've ever had???

by the_raisin 38 Replies latest social relationships

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Hey guys, just wanted to hear your stories about the worst dates you have been in or have heard about.

Let's see... worst date... hmm...

Okay so this didn't happen to me, but I was there lol. A former best friend (male) in high school decided to take his gf for a movie date. He asks me if I wanted to tag along, bring a friend of my own so it can be a double date. Well. First, my tag along never materialized, and then since we were poor high school kids, we walk the thirty minutes to my friend's gf's house. The moment she saw me, her face fell lol I can't say I blame her. I ended up going to the movies with them, sitting right next to them, with the girl so beyond MAD. It was awkard as hell, but hey I wanted to watch the movie (Horton Hears a Who) so I stuck through it lol.

A couple days later, they break up. I still believe this incident had something to do with it lol.

I think my worst date story isn't so bad actually. Most of the time I lied if I had a date, but during those few times I had to tell my parents, they always sent my brother out with me, which yeah, was purteeee awkward lol. The least rewarding date was with a chick I fell hard and fast for. Took her to a movie, bought popcorn with my very hard earn allowance money (lol) and in the end turns out she was just using me to get to my former best friend (he of the awkward movie with gf). Karma I guess? Lol.

So yeah I would like to hear your stories!!!

• talesin
    talesin

My worst date ... and I've only had 2 or 3 in my life. I was seventeen, and this 'brother', an MS, asked me out through a third party. It was a triple date (3 couples). We were going to see a movie ... the theatre was in a mall. When we got to the mall, the guys decided they wanted to go to the bar in the mall, while the gurls went to the movie. So they bought our tickets, and left us to watch the movie, while they went drinking. I was quite naive, and had never had a date before, but still, was VERY insulted that this guy thought he could just go off and drink with the other guys, and then 'claim' me at the end of the night. Needless to say, after the movie, me and my gurlfriends went HOME in our own car, and didn't even check to see if they were still in the bar. Never saw him again! (he was from a different congo)

What a maroon!

tal

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

talesin, the pure gall of this brother!!!! And to drink, no less!!! Such a smart cookie you were to ditch his sorry butt, but can you imagine, I bet there are plenty of willing sisters that would totally put up with this!!JW dates were always awkward, being chaperoned and all. I always got my little brother to chaperone, gave him five bucks and told him "Go wild", he'd leave us alone for a good while lol.

• talesin
    talesin

lol! Yah, I only remember his name was "Charlie",,, and what a putz!

t

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Oh, Charlie you say? The only good Charlies I know where four-legged fur babies, and one looked like a monkey, but what a sweetheart!

• biometrics
    biometrics

When I was 23 I went on a movie date with a girl. She went to the toilet, and never returned. That was the best part. The worst part was the movie sucked.

• heathen
    heathen

worst date I went on a blind date and the girl was obese and smelled like raid and I was stuck in the back seat of the car . ohh I've had some bad ones i don't care to talk about

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I sharted on a date once during dinner. I had some pretty severe intestinal cramps just after the appetizer arrived and excused myself to hurry to the bathroom. It felt like it was just going to be a horrendous fart, so when I got to the restroom, I just let 'er rip. Unfortunately, it was a full-on shart. I threw away my ravaged undies and cleaned up as best I could in a public restroom, but the damage was too severe. I called two separate cabs, returned to the table, politely told my blind date that I had an emergency and needed to leave immediately, gave her $40 for the cab, bid her farewell, and make a quick break for it.

The sad part was, we really hit it off. There was some great chemistry and she was very pretty and charming. Of course, I never saw her again.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

date or hook up?

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

biometrics, now that's going out in style I'm guessing!!! You didn't even get the proverbial "I'm going out for cigarrettes"!!!

heathen, the smelly dates are the worst!!! I've heard so many nasty ones, it's incredible how many there :o But this is the first I've ever heard of someone smelling like raid, what's up with that!!!!???!!!

Low-Key Lysmith, awwww!!!! But you were such a gentleman about it as well, most people would just stay inside the bathroom and, like the movie-date up there, probably just wait or sneak out of the date!!!

wha happened? either one I guess, hillarity ensues in any occassion!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit