What is the worst date you've ever had???

by the_raisin 38 Replies latest social relationships

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    lol! Yah, I only remember his name was "Charlie",,, and what a putz!

I CALLED THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok scariest hook up.

Back in my rock and roll days, meeting women was a regular thing. Well one night, I hooked up with this girl. Kinda shy, nice, a little Texas accent. She looked like fun. Sorta that innocent/naughty look.

We get to her place and all of a sudden, she switches gears on me. She went from the nice TX girl, to this raunchy swearing sailor. Even the tone of her voice changed. Hey I like the naughty too, but the flip freaked me out. I couldn't switch gears quick enough so I'm just not into it. She's dropping her clothes asking me to do all sorts of stuff to her in the most crass manner, and it's not helping. Finally after noticing my "lack" of interest, she starts really getting nasty and I just want out. Finally she asks me to call one of my friends since they could probably do a better job.

I just remember negotiating with God to get out of there safely. She went into the bathroom for a sec. I bailed out the door half dressed. I had to leave alot out. It's too crass

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

wha happened? jebus!!! That's like, movie-comedy material right there!!!! It's always the shy ones, they say :p

• jam
    jam

My last day on A part time job, I ask A co worker if she

would like to go out for lunch. I had A few hours before

going to my full time job. She agreed, we went to lunch,

a nice lunch. Afterward she ask If I could take her home,

sure no problems I have time. When we arrived at her

apartment she ask If I could walk her to her door, no problem.

When she open her door, she grab my arm thru me against

the wall, rip the buttons of my shirt, buttons flying everywhere.

Needless to say I was late for work. It wasn,t the worst date

but A unforgetable date. I never saw her again.

• Terry
    Terry

I went on Plenty of Fish dot com.

It is a "free" dating site.

I got my money's worth!

The lady, in the course of the date, informed me she was:

1.In remission (cancer)

2.Currently had Lupus

3.Was a Multiple Sclerosis sufferer

She also told me (over dinner) that her previous husband had kept her a virtual prisoner for the last 9 years (until he died of a slow, wasting disease) by not allowing her to leave the house without him. Even though he had been over-bearing and abusive, when he got very ill she stayed by his side until the very end.

After about six months she said she'd gone on POF.com and met somebody who had seemed "wonderful".

They made big plans together. Then, he asked to borrow some money until a business deal went through.

She loaned him the proceeds of her husband's insurance policy settlement.

He took the money and disappeared!

Her family were extremely angry with her and make her go to a psychiatrist every week.

She says she suffers anxiety and has abandonment issues.

I went out with her twice just to let her down easy.

She was very cheery, flirtatious and good-natured.

That night when I got home I thought about her and I cried.

I still think about her now and then and I still cry.

• erbie
    erbie

Better luck next time Terry (if you are brave enough).

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I was about 20 and I got the courage to ask this cute Witness girl out to dinner and a movie that I had met at assemblies a few times and whos brothers I kind of knew. This would be my first real date, alone with a girl without being in a group and I was scared. During dinner she was nice but not overly talkative so I really had to try to keep the conversation going even thought I was really nervous. Eventually we got around to talking about deciding which movie we would be seeing. When I suggested this one popular movie, she said "No...I'm going out with a guy (joe stud) tomorrow night and he want's to see that one" Then she launched in to a long drawn out story about how cute he is and how she was helping him pick out colors for painting his house and how she was going to help him choose the curtains etc. I got the message loud and clear that she was interested in this other guy and was already "Playing house" with him. I felt pretty foolish to say the least.

Anyway, the bill came and to my embarrasment I discovered that they didn't take checks or American Express. I had almost enough cash on me but was only about .50 cents short...maybe even less. I asked her if she had any change. She said she did but looked kinda miffed that I asked. I asked if I could borrow it until I got to a cash machine on the way to the move. She flat out refused. I couldn't beleive it ! I went out to my car and fished around in the ash tray and luckily came up with enough.

About 4 years ago I saw her at the last D.C. I attended. My pretty wife and handsome boys and Me (looking pretty spiffy in a new suit) sat behind her and her husband...(the former Joe Stud) who was now chunky and bald (not that that matters but...) , I almost didn't recognize him. She was still very cute but from their body language and facial expression she looked pretty unhappy. They were sitting far apart and leaning away from eachother. During the intermission she turned around and said..."don't I know you...you look familiar?? (as if she didn't remember me...her mother and my mother had since began going to the same hall and were now good friends) Yes Tammy... I'm Exwhyzee and this is my wife Mrs. Exwhyzee" and these are my son's. Then she pretended to suddenly remember me. She knew that we all knew she was pretending not to know me and blushed but I took pity on her and let her off the hook by changing the subject and asking about her Mom and Brothers. I realized then I had felt embarrased about that date for decades when really she was just being a brat and sort of still was one. My gracious and lovely wife would never have done that to me or anyone else for that matter, and from day one, always made me feel like she would be happy to go anywhere with me. I once again felt mighty lucky to have found the right one.

• jam
    jam

This was the worst, just remerber. A very attractive young

lady, first date. Over dinner both inquiring about our likes

and dislikes. I ask if she had kids.

(She) yes four.

(me) Their father involved in their life.

(she) No, haven,t heard from him in years.

(me) wow, so you are raising four kids alone.

(she) no they are in A foster home.

(me) so what happen with your husband.

(she) I caught him cheating and I poured hot syrup

on him while he was sleeping. No one screws over me.

(Me) O--------k then. A lot of bad dates before I met the right one.

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ charlie! hahaha,, he tried to talk to me after that, and I was like,, ARE YOU KIDDING? Naive and inexperienced as I was (hadn't even had my first real kiss, I KNEW an arsehole when I met one).

t

• Iamallcool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit