G-spot discovered

by Vidqun 21 Replies latest social relationships

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

wha happened? asked : what happened to spots A-F?

The A spot has been discovered already wha happened?...It's just south of the vagina. Actually the A spot is a very versitile organ. a person could get equal ammounts of releif and pleasure coming and going from the A spot I bet...

Chris-

• botchtowersociety
  • Vidqun
    Vidqun

This is an article by an American gynecologist. He seems to have a vested interest in the subject. Seems as though the Italians are also quite knowledgeable in that area. Surprisingly, according to most sexologists, the jury seems to be out on the G-spot.

The study in question, called G-Spot Anatomy: A New Discovery, appears in The Journal of Sexual Medicine and was conducted by Adam Ostrzenski, director of the Institute of Gynecology in St Petersburg. It claims to shed some real light on the existence of the G-spot, through dissection of a cadaver's vaginal wall. From New Scientist :

"He found a clearly defined sac in a layer between the vagina and the urethra close to the perineal membrane. The sac was around 16 millimetres from the upper part of the urethral opening. At less than a centimetre long, it was positioned at a 35-degree angle to the urethra... Inside the sac Ostrzenski found a "worm-like" structure with three distinct regions that broadly "resemble erectile tissue – normally found in areas such as the clitoral body"."

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Surprisingly, according to most sexologists, the jury seems to be out on the G-spot.

The Abominable G-Spot is said by some to still survive in the Himalayas and the Pacific Northwest, where the mysterious hairy apparition has been called the Snatchquatch or Bigpoon.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Surprisingly, according to most sexologists, the jury seems to be out on the G-spot.

Not the female ones I bet.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea why not ask a woman. I'm sure she knoes where the g spot is

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    yea why not ask a woman. I'm sure she knoes where the g spot is

Because some women may not know they have one. I didn't know I had one until my husband let me know I did. Unfortunately we didn't meet until I was in my 30's, LOL!

• talesin
    talesin

Now according to my studies, the G-spot in the female is "a leftover" of the prostate.

I knew that.

tal

Edit to add: Meaning: it's not new, I read it a while ago.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

25 April 2012 - Study confirms anatomic existence of the elusive G-spot

For centuries, women have been reporting engorgement of the upper, anterior part of the vagina during the stage of sexual excitement, despite the fact the structure of this phenomenon had not been anatomically determined.

A new study published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine documents that this elusive structure does exist anatomically.

Adam Ostrzenski, M.D., Ph.D., of the Institute of Gynecology in St. Petersburg, FL, conducted a stratum-by-stratum anterior vaginal wall dissection on an 83-year-old cadaver. The dissection established the presence of the G-spot, a well-delineated sac structure located on the dorsal (back) perineal membrane, 16.5 mm from the upper part of the urethral meatus, creating a 35 degree angle with the lateral (side) border of the urethra.

Having 3 distinct regions, the G-spot emerged with dimensions of length (L) of 8.1 mm x width (W) 3.6 mm to 1.5 mm x height (H) 0.4 mm. Upon removal of the entire structure with the adjacent margin tissues, the G-spot stretched from 8.1 to 33 mm.

"This study confirmed the anatomic existence of the G-spot, which may lead to a better understanding and improvement of female sexual function," Ostrzenski concludes.

Irwin Goldstein, editor-in-chief of The Journal of Sexual Medicine believes that research in women's sexual health issues is important. "This case study in a single cadaver adds to the growing body of literature regarding women's sexual anatomy and physiology."

Disabled World: http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/g-spot.shtml#ixzz1t6e3w61g

Oh wow, women's sexual health issues are important! Who would have thunk it?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I found a picture of it.

Image Detail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit